PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who connected Levy to Walsh? (ESPN perhaps?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vern

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Just a theory, but I'm beginning to wonder if ESPN was not more directly involved. They had Mike Fish on Walsh for a long time, Walsh wanted protection. I can see Fish saying "ok, we'll get you a great guy from NY that does stuff for the NFL ok?"

That wouldn't come off well if true.

Just a theory, but I'm beginning to wonder if ESPN was not more directly involved. They had Mike Fish on Walsh for a long time, Walsh wanted protection. I can see Fish saying "ok, we'll get you a great guy from NY that does stuff for the NFL ok?"

That wouldn't come off well if true.

Walsh to Levy is the story that the media should be focused on if they want the truth in this entire matter but We all know it's not about the truth ,it's about selling newspapers.

I read somewhere that a lawyer that the Patriots had used actually made the connection....OR had something to do with it...he said he COULD NOT..but did it..
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpa...6A25750C0A96E9C8B63&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=all

March 15 NYT....."Levy said another lawyer, who could not represent Walsh because his firm had done work for the Patriots, referred Walsh to him. Levy declined to detail when he started representing Walsh or their financial arrangement, other than to say, ''Mr. Walsh's ability to pay me is more limited than some others.'' "

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back