PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who cares about the Predictions, guesswork, and hallucinations

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Of the pundits. Seriously. Its amazing how people whine and b!tch and moan and complain about them and the "lack of respect" they show, yet people still go running back and hanging on these guy's words like they have some value.

There are very very few reporters that people show listen to. Reiss, Gaspar, SMY, Gosselin, Breer.

Seth Wichersham is hit or miss. Phil Simms is ok as long as he's not trying to call a game.

But beyond that, who cares what they have to say... The ones who are beyond that list (and I know I didn't get ALL the good ones), should be ignored. Unless you just want to whine, b!tch and complain for the sake of it.. :snob:

Hallucinations could be funny. In fact, they are probably what guides M. Clayton to his "analysis".

Completely agree.

I don't get why people keep posting a zillion threads on "BLAHHH DOESN'T LIKE THE PATRIOTS!!" or "BLAHH DISSES OUR DEFENSE!!" etc etc

Why do you people even read that blather, let alone post about it here?

I'm really getting tired of having to wade through all of these identical threads on what so and so reporter thinks about the Pats.

Who cares.

Every year this team develops over the first 6 games.

Bill fine tunes it over the next 6 games.

We hold our breath for health over the last 4.

Since 2001 we have been there every year ... in the thick of it.:D:D:D

Last edited:
All those predictions, projections, guess work, hallucinations go out the door on 9/14/09.

They aren't worth the megabytes they take up once the ball is kicked off in Foxborough.

Completely agree.

I don't get why people keep posting a zillion threads on "BLAHHH DOESN'T LIKE THE PATRIOTS!!" or "BLAHH DISSES OUR DEFENSE!!" etc etc

Why do you people even read that blather, let alone post about it here?

I'm really getting tired of having to wade through all of these identical threads on what so and so reporter thinks about the Pats.

Who cares.

Probably because it's the preseason and there is nothing better to talk about? Luckily, all that will change on Monday and the "So and So DISRESPECTS THE PATS!" will morph into "Our season is over".

This is good though. Everyone loves a thread that b!tches about people b!tching.

Of the pundits. Seriously. Its amazing how people whine and b!tch and moan and complain about them and the "lack of respect" they show, yet people still go running back and hanging on these guy's words like they have some value.

There are very very few reporters that people show listen to. Reiss, Gaspar, SMY, Gosselin, Breer.

Seth Wichersham is hit or miss. Phil Simms is ok as long as he's not trying to call a game.

But beyond that, who cares what they have to say... The ones who are beyond that list (and I know I didn't get ALL the good ones), should be ignored. Unless you just want to whine, b!tch and complain for the sake of it.. :snob:

As to your concluding point, I'd add Boomer as the commentator I always listen to for insight and entertainment.

I listen to the predictions for entertainment purposes. If these guys could pick winners year in and year out, they would be in Vegas not Bristol, CT (or where ever else they may be based).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back