PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who are your top five LEAST favorite Patriots of All-Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 & 6...aka Rucci and Lane

I. Dwanye Thomas: wouldn't even get into a stance, gone after a day.
II. Raymond Berry: Say all you want about Flutie, he was winning and beating all the playoff teams until this coach benched him in favor of Eason.
III. Tony Eason: John Hannah, "he should have worn a skirt". (more then enough for me).
IV. Irving Fryer: Number one overall pick. Just way too high on expectations.
V. Phil Olson: Drafted number one and said he didn't want to play for the Patriots and never did.
Honerable mention, Joe Kapp: just because.

Most of my favorites have been mentioned, but let me add Mike Ruth, the great collegian and useless NFL NT. Bob Golic is a close second in the NT Hall of Shame.

Also Trevor Matich. Remember him? We traded our 15th (or so) pick to SF so we could drop down about three spots and pick the guy who was going to revolutionize the center position. SF took Jerry Rice with the pick we gave them.

Surprised nobody has mentioned Donald Hays. He was supposed to be a big addition to the passing game but never showed up.

spacecrime said:
Also Trevor Matich. Remember him? We traded our 15th (or so) pick to SF so we could drop down about three spots and pick the guy who was going to revolutionize the center position. SF took Jerry Rice with the pick we gave them.

Oh no, the reverse of Joe Barry Carroll gets Kevin McHale and Robert Parish! Couple guys, wasn't really their fault, just not NFL caliber: Mike Taliaferro and Hugh Millen.

1. Joe Kapp - didnt live up to the hype or anything else.
2. Clive Rush - nut job (could have had Chuch Noll, instead we get this idiot).
3. Jack Tatum - I know he wasn't a Patriots but still hate everything he stands for and what he did.
4. Bill Parcells - lier
5. Terry Glenn - a first class joke.

Drew Bledsoe trailing by a touchdown or FG in the 4th quarter of a close game had an uncanny knack for becoming one of my least favorite players.

PATSNUTme said:
Got a couple since they don't have to be players.

1. Bill, the tuna, Parcells- lying bastard-making a deal when he should have been fully concentrating on the Super bowl
2. Victor Kiam- almost sent the franchise to hell
3. Ron Myers-because he's Ron Myers
4. Ron Borges- he thinks tha he can be the Owner-coach- he's 2a

I agree about Borges, Nut!!!

1. Bill Parcells....What Nut said, plus the way he used to bust on BB.
2. Hart Lee Dykes....all hype no results
3. Andy Katzenmoyer.....speaks for himself
4. Terry Glenn.... The total "me" player
5. Irving Fryer.....fricken wife beater. Remember when he got kicked out of a game and then crashed his car into a tree? Then he goes to Miami and found God??

scout said:
II. Raymond Berry: Say all you want about Flutie, he was winning and beating all the playoff teams until this coach benched him in favor of Eason.

How can you not lilke Raymond Berry. HOF old school WR who worked is ass off to get there. Then brought the Pats to their first SB (forget about the score).

Bill's Girl said:
I agree about Borges, Nut!!!

1. Bill Parcells....What Nut said, plus the way he used to bust on BB.
2. Hart Lee Dykes....all hype no results
3. Andy Katzenmoyer.....speaks for himself
4. Terry Glenn.... The total "me" player
5. Irving Fryer.....fricken wife beater. Remember when he got kicked out of a game and then crashed his car into a tree? Then he goes to Miami and found God??

I don't think that your being fair to Big Cat. Shame on you.:singing:

Do you remember seeing the huge scar down the back of his neck? I think that he could have been a player if he hadn't had the injuries.

We'll never know. He might have ended up getting the bums rush by BB.

All of my dishonorable mentions have been...mentioned, but 1, and here comes the outraged posts in response.... John, cry baby, big mouth, Hannah. Great player on the field. One of the most toxic personalities off the field and absolute locker room poison.

shirtsleeve said:
All of my dishonorable mentions have been...mentioned, but 1, and here comes the outraged posts in response.... John, cry baby, big mouth, Hannah. Great player on the field. One of the most toxic personalities off the field and absolute locker room poison.

Go to your room after you have washed your mouth out with soap.

shirtsleeve said:

Get over it Tony, that was twenty years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back