PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who are your favourite NFL teams next season ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian pat patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
honestly i think that the Pats have a serious chance to arrive to the AFC Championship...

imho CAR or DAL could fight for the the NFC

in the AFC NE is the top team

if Palmer will return from week.1 i think that CIN could be a serious candidate for the AFC Championship...

so: CIN @ NE in the AFC
and: DAL @ CAR in the NFC

next ?

KC and NE

Dallas and Carolina

Keegs said:
KC and NE

Dallas and Carolina

so: we agree for the Nfc

Denver @ NE

Chicago (stunning upsets) @ Dallas

Last edited:
I like Tampa Bay a lot if Chris Simms steps up again. Clayton should rebound and Cadillac Williams has long been a favorite of mine. I also like the Eagles to rebound and be solid and Seattle to continue dominating its conference schedule.

For the AFC, Pats all the way. I think this team is going to return to being a juggernaught.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if it's two teams a conference:

NFC: whichever two do best in the NFC East. I'll say Eagles and Giants -- but Washington and Dallas wouldn't make me fall off my chair.

AFC: Patriots and (yecch!) Colts.

A.C Vegas said:
Denver @ NE

Chicago (stunning upsets) @ Dallas

and a Super Bowl between CHI and NE ? why not ?
we have something pending with the Bears since 1985...time to settle...

Seeing the Bears in the Super Bowl would be nice, though I think the Panthers are nearly unstoppable (barring injuries) in the NFC.

italianpatthepatriot said:
and a Super Bowl between CHI and NE ? why not ?
we have something pending with the Bears since 1985...time to settle...

If this happens..pay back would be vey sweet indeed.

More likely to be . Seattle or Carolina with both Dallas and Washingtom having a longshot chance.

Patriots will easily defeat any of the aforementioned teams.

AFC contenders are many, Colts, Jags, Bengals all are strong. SD, Denver and Steelers will also be in the mix. Patriots will finally have benefit of weaker division coupled with softer schedule which will bring us homefield througout. I do anticipate having the best record in the AFC. I also think this Superbowl run will be the easiest of them all.

We will stay healthy and things will all fall nicely into place. It's all set up and no one is realizing this just now.

Since BB took over, I have liked the Patriots to win the AFC...same goes for this upcoming year. I think Carolina is the team to beat in the AFC. In some ways they remind me of the Patriots.

Patriots @ Colts

Giants @ Panthers

philly vs tampa

NE vs jacksonville/san diego (if Rivers is half way decent)

Darkhorse pick here, but I say Pats/Ravens. I think McNair will make a difference helping B-More get a decent offense and if Reed and Lewis can get on the field and prove they are over thier injuries, thier defense will be tough, also, I think teams like Pitt and Indy will take steps back, as they have lost key components (Randle-El for Pitt and Edge for Indy.) If Palmer was 100%, I would but the Bengals in here, but I need to see him on the practice field before I pass judgement on them.

NFC, I am also on the Panthers/Cowboys bandwagon, as long as TO doesn't stir the pot too bad with Parcells.

an eventual Super Bowl between Pats and Bears...

fgssand said:
If this happens..pay back would be vey sweet indeed. QUOTE]

absolutely...
i hope one day we will return them what they gave us 21 years ago...
Patriots fans have a good...memory

Patti37 said:
I think Carolina is the team to beat in the AFC. In some ways they remind me of the Patriots.

i agree. CAR looks really like us (i hope without same reach the same results of course)

but imho there is a big difference at QB level.

Brady is a # 1, Delhomme...mmm...

Seattle @ Carolina
Cincy @ NE
NE vs. Carolina

New England and Cincy

Carolina and Dallas

I think NE beats Dallas in SB 41.

KC will be very scary this upcoming season.I really think the Chiefs are going to win the west this season.I would love for the Pats to play the Chiefs in the Razor for AFC championship game.This would be a very good snow game.

Last edited:
Haterproof said:
KC will be very scary this upcoming season.I really think the Chiefs are going to win the west this season.I would love for the Pats to play the Chiefs in the Razor for AFC championship game.This would be a very good snow game.

Two words why this won't happen: Herm Edwards

I can't think of any reason that the Chiefs will be scary this year. They are declining at a lot of positions, and have to play in a tough division. They can only run the ball so much.

But mainly, I don't believe in Herm. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back