PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who are you rooting for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
See you in NFL draft.

As long as Colts and Giants loose, i'm happy.

I'm rooting for anybody besides the Colts and Giants. I hate those teams so, so much.

Not rooting for anyone, wouldn't hate the Falcons going deep... I'll still probably watch every game, since I am an NFL junkie, but no rooting interest for any of them...

I'm rooting for anybody besides the Colts and Giants. I hate those teams so, so much.

Ouch! Well, they were the teams that ended your last two seasons. Not talking smack, just making an observation.

I can honestly say that I rooted for NE in the superbowl after the 2003 and 2004 seasons. It takes a little bit of the sting of losing away when the team that beats you wins the SuperBowl.

I like the rivalry our two teams have, and I would think you guys would want us to win this year just to heat things up that much more.

The Celtics.

Screw the Titans! I really can't root for any team other than the Pats.

Same here, I don't root for any other teams. If the Pats aren't in it it's irrelevant to me who wins it. I don't even like to watch playoff games when the Pats have been eliminated, just too painful. I do watch as many bowl games as possible, to see possible draft prospects.

Last edited:
all I know is if Horse Face goes against his little brother, Ecry, the result will be an easy Super Bowl win. If I really wanted to back any of these teams I'd back the Falcs because of Ryan.

screw it...

ill first root for the falcons, then panthers, then eagles

no AFC deserves this

the colts were handed 3-4 wins this yr (as every year)

the titans b/c their coach, and mr. stomp on faces

the steelers cuz they dont know how to respect

the phins b/c of joey and div rival

SD b/c they shouldnt be in it

the ravens no cuz ray lewis

See you in NFL draft.

As long as Colts and Giants loose, i'm happy.
Problem being I can easily see it becoming the Manning Bowl. Now that would be some griping viewing ;)

i just hope we can beat indy in sd next week

i wouldn't give us much chance if we have to go to play tenn.

but indy we know well....we're sure going to miss merriman in that matchup

Anyone except for the Colts! Can't stand Peyton Manning!

anyone except the giants or colts.

I always said that if the Colts made it in the playoffs and the Pats did not I would take the Colts, I just hope that I won't have to root for the Colts at the sametime next year. GO PATS in 09!

Vikings
------------------
http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...born-patriots-most-excellent-pics-thread.html

born_a_patriot-albums-patriots-wall.jpg

i just hope we can beat indy in sd next week

i wouldn't give us much chance if we have to go to play tenn.

but indy we know well....we're sure going to miss merriman in that matchup

i think you can matchup with tenn well provided you beat the colts. they are nother team like the bolts from 2 yrs ago who dont have enough experience and think too much of themselves. iam sure the colts didnt want to see SD in.

I would like Eagles to beat Ravens in SB.

I always stop watching the NFL after the Pats are eliminated but I am hoping for a Dolphins / Falcons Super Bowl.

The Vikings and Tarvaris Jackson because the stupid friggin media is always bashing him. Other than that the Falcons and Matt Ryan.

F#@)*# the AFC

Since the PAts are officially eliminated, which playoff contender would you like to see win. Im favoring the Titans

nobody, i wont watch the postseason

but if i really had to pick someone id say the panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back