PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who are you rooting for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could care less who wins as long as it's not the Giants. That franchise has had enough luck to last a millennium in the past year.

If I had to root for anyone it would be the Ravens because it would be cool see a guy go from the bowl subdivision (or whatever they now call 1-AA) to the Super Bowl champion QB in a years time.

Falcons definitely. Is there a reason to root against them?

Re: Who are you rooting for ?

Ok that is a little rude. Mind telling me what your problem is?

I agree the comment was a little rash, but the Giants? The Giants? Seriously?

How can anyone root for Jeff Fisher & Tenn?? They are the same d-bags who were laughing on the sideline when RH was cheap shotted & knocked out of the playoffs in the last game of the year in '06.

I pretty much hate every team in the playoffs, If I had to chose I'd root for Atlanta to win it all.

I agree the comment was a little rash, but the Giants? The Giants? Seriously?

Sorry but I happen to like the giants and sorry for not hating them cause they beat us last year and killed our perfect season. The way we gave it away we didn't deserve to win anyway. They were the better team and they are a great team this year.

No one.. i hate them all!

But, if I had to pick, it would be teams that I have no distaste for or the pats haven't had any issues with.

The falcons, vikings, Baltimore (although i don't like ray lewis). I really don't like any of the remaining teams.

Sorry but I happen to like the giants and sorry for not hating them cause they beat us last year and killed our perfect season. The way we gave it away we didn't deserve to win anyway. They were the better team and they are a great team this year.

Wrong on so many levels. I'd suggest finding a good therapist. They work wonders these days.

My season is done. There is only one football team I watch, and that's New England. I've got over three decades as a fan, and that means no other team counts for squat. Every other aspect of the NFL is dead to me until the draft.

Last edited:
Since the PAts are officially eliminated, which playoff contender would you like to see win. Im favoring the Titans
I'm rooting for every square I have in every pool...

I was a Denver fan before I moved to Boston for school, so I'm rooting for them though I fully expect them to be eliminated tonight.

At which point I'll be a pretty miserable sports fan. I tend to root for the underdog so maybe ATL or ARI? I think I'll switch to college hoops.

dolphins. i know i know they are a divisional rival, but the one thing that tempers my disappointment today is the fact the Jets lost to a QB that they threw in the trash.

My season is done. There is only one football team I watch, and that's New England. I've got over three decades as a fan, and that means no other team counts for squat. Every other aspect of the NFL is dead to me until the draft.

wow.. well said.
i will watch the superbowl though, just because of the "event"..

I'm rooting for the Eagles...mainly because I love an outside shot. Gwedd I'm afraid I just feel bitter about the draft at the moment because of playoff teams picking ahead of us! Huge injustice!

I'm rooting for the 2009 NFL draft. Specifically for SD to lose!

Nobody. Season's over for me, I couldn't care less about the playoffs.

I will be rooting for the Colts opponent.

I hate the Colts....
I hate Peyton Manning....
I hate Dungy....
I hate all things Colt....

I am rooting for the Chargers tonight, because at least they will give the
Colts a game. Imagine Manning against the Broncos.

It doesn't matter who the Colts play.... The refs calls always favor the Colts.

I still remember the Palamalu interception a few years ago.
He intercepted the ball took 4 steps, rolled over and then dropped the ball.
The refs called it an interception and then changed their mind on the Colts
challenge.

I also remember Peyton Manning throwing a interception to Cromartie who
returned the ball about 75 yards for a touchdown. There was a phantom
holding call away from the play (Horrible call).

I hate the friggen Colts.

I will be rooting for the Colts opponent.

I hate the Colts....
I hate Peyton Manning....
I hate Dungy....
I hate all things Colt....

I am rooting for the Chargers tonight, because at least they will give the
Colts a game. Imagine Manning against the Broncos.

It doesn't matter who the Colts play.... The refs calls always favor the Colts.

I still remember the Palamalu interception a few years ago.
He intercepted the ball took 4 steps, rolled over and then dropped the ball.
The refs called it an interception and then changed their mind on the Colts
challenge.

I also remember Peyton Manning throwing a interception to Cromartie who
returned the ball about 75 yards for a touchdown. There was a phantom
holding call away from the play (Horrible call).

I hate the friggen Colts.

Addai was going to tackle Cromartie but a guy held him it did have something to do with the play, it wasn't away from the play. The Troy call was probably bad. This is the only NFL team board where conspiracy theories run ramped.

Titans ... Falcons would be the Cinderella.

Addai was going to tackle Cromartie but a guy held him it did have something to do with the play, it wasn't away from the play. The Troy call was probably bad. This is the only NFL team board where conspiracy theories run ramped.

You aren't paranoid when folks really ARE out to screw you.

If you want to talk about conspiracy nut cases, you can start with Polian. He's the model all others are cast from :)

Respects,

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye