PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who are you rooting for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

matt1073

Since the PAts are officially eliminated, which playoff contender would you like to see win. Im favoring the Titans

Re: Who are you rooting for ?

PHL,ATL and grudingly SD because i dont like LT.

Giants. I hate the Titans

Go Falcons, Go Ravens.

I could also stomach the Giants or Colts winning it, I guess.

dont care, dont care at all.

BRADY BRADY BRADY

LET THE COUNT DOWN BEGIN.

I don't like ANYONE in the AFC bracket, and in the NFC I don't mind the Panthers and Falcons. Maybe I'm just pissed off but I plan on not watching the playoffs, the same way I didn't watch the World Series for the first time. I'm a sore loser and I'm sick and tired of watching all these media darling teams screw my favorite teams over.

Screw the Titans! I really can't root for any team other than the Pats.

Since the PAts are officially eliminated, which playoff contender would you like to see win. Im favoring the Titans

i am rooting for Baltimore...because they are the only tough team that is left in the AFC.

Tennesee and Carolina. Anyone playing the Colts. I'd perfer not to see Colts, Giants, Steelers win a superbowl and have a shot to tie us at 3 next year for the decade.

The Eagles in the NFC.. And... God, I hate all these AFC teams.. Probably the Ravens.

Really, as long as someone not named Manning is hoisting the trophy, I at least won't be suicidal.

Last edited:
No one. Pats in 09!

I'll root hard for Philly, they are my second favorite NFL team (I hate almost everyone).
I wouldn't mind the Titans and Ravens. I hope Baltimore breaks noodle-armed Chad in half next week.

I hope the steelers, colts, and bolts dont make it so I guess for the afc i will go with baltimore or tennesee. Oh did I mention all the UM players on the ravens I hope they have a good showing against the fins who i also dont like. As far as the NFC I gotta say the falcons and matty ice are the pick but if they cant get it done i hope carolina figures out the gmen and dominates. Please God not a Manning vs Manning superbowl

I'll root for the Carolina Panthers.

They gave the Pats a heckuva SB fight in what I'll probably forever call the greatest game I ever saw. I don't have much real interest, so I'll have to muster some fictitious reason to watch.

Panthers - NFC. Cravens - AFC. I'd like to see the Panthers win it. I do not know how much of the games I will watch as I generally could care less who wins if not the Pats.

Unfortunately, for non-fans the playoffs are less interesting because the Ravens-Pats would be a good match-up but the Ravens have already mopped the field with Miami in Miami and the Phins' gimmick plays will be even less interesting this round.

If the Broncos go, the Colts perennially mop the field with them, so it will likely be more of the same. At least SD would be a game. I would like to see the team that knocks the Dolts out sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
iam just praying its not manning bowl.

I like Miami to beat Balt and Tenn and face either Indy or Pitt in the AFCCG - if they had to win the East they might as well make some noise - actually that probably doesn't work. Anyways, Carolina to win it all.

Last edited:
My football season is over. I don't give a **** who wins. I will cheer for wherever my money is riding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes