Asking for your support

Tonight's Game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drew4008

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
We all hate the Jets more than anything, but if Miami wins they're 3-0 and 2-0 in the division, clearly in the driver's seat in the division, even though it's early. So who do we root for?

The Jets control the head 2 Head which is much more important when push comes to shove.

And apart from that they are the Jets. The only thing you can achieve by rooting for them, is to make sure that they lose when its inconvinient to you.

Rooting for 3-0 dolphins and 1-2 Jets.

Sets up the big test for the pats next week.

I think there's something to be said for next week playing a dolphins team coming off a big division win vs one looking to avoid going 0-2 in the division.

I am rooting for the Dolphins. We win today we go to 2-1, beat the 3-0 dolphins next week and we're back in first in the division.

Matter of which team I hate more, and that's the Jets.
Phins all the way.

-Jamman

U R 100% correct Sir..

Dolphins win this week, next week looks like
dolphins 3-0
Pats 2-1
Jets 1-2
Buffalo 0-3

we beat the dolphins next week
Pats 3-1 (we owe tie breaker)
Dolphins 3-1
Jets 2-2
Buffalo 0-4

of course this is with my thinking we take care of business and win the next two games..

J-E-T-S!! JETS, JETS, JETS!! :D

As forecast previous to the season, I see the Fish as MUCH more dangerous, this year, than the Jets.

I am rooting for the jets. Hey guys giving up 30 points to the bills tells me you defense is not that good.

I can't root for the Jets under any circumstances. Besides, it will be better if the pats give the Dolphins their first loss. :D

If the Jets lose, we are a game ahead of them. Good enough for me

Man guys, I am pumped for this game tonight! I wanna see the Jets pummeled by the phins. Actually not pummeled but I think the pats can beat the phins next week. This game will be a 10-9 type game and will tell a lot about the patriots and the division. I'm thinking 12-9 in a field goal fest

Man guys, I am pumped for this game tonight! I wanna see the Jets pummeled by the phins. Actually not pummeled but I think the pats can beat the phins next week. This game will be a 10-9 type game and will tell a lot about the patriots and the division. I'm thinking 12-9 in a field goal fest

If you think the Pats will hold any team to 9 points this season after what we've seen the first 3 weeks, you should get your head checked

No, no, we want to see the Dolphins win but we also want to see them get pummeled badly before we play them next week. :D

Fins keep quiet and play football. Jets blow bravado and showboat playing football.

I'll root for the Fins...

Dolphins.

Cause I actually hate the Jets more than I like the Pats.

Dolphins.

If they win, we can knock them off next week.
If they lose, well, they've already been knocked off and it would be hard to cause a second straight loss for them at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back