PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who are the "starting" 3-4 Defensive Ends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
While the packers do develop talent they don't like playing rookies a lot. Worthy had 3 sacks in very limited snaps as a rookie and last season was injured. He probably clashed with coaching somewhat but I think will welcome a fresh start and want to make a good impression which means buying into the patriot work ethic which helps him fulfill his potential. THE PATRIOTS DO A BETTER JOB THAN OTHER TEAMS IN PERSUADING PLAYERS TO BUY INTO THEIR HARDER WORK ETHIC. And they have players to set the example with success through extra hard work like Jones,Ryan, Easley(already has work ethic), Wilfork and now Collins who bought in. I also heard Beauharnais is a player who goes above the already hard patriot work ethic. Its easy to see jerel Worthy following Jones and his new teammates and buying in. Which makes him a steal while he gets better every week.

Collins who is growing into his frame I believe would become a great rush olb. Chandler at 260-265 lbs is better suited for rush OLB in a 3-4. He has very good quickness/speed and burst for being over 6'5 but has very great bend,flexibility,agility for being over 6'5 with with rare length including about 36" arms. At olb he has room to use that quickness,agility and length which he maxes out with his great technique he works extra hard on. I like Jones and Collins to combine for 30 sacks or close to it as 3-4 rush OLB bookends. Jones with his very good quickness and great flexibility,length,technique and Collins sheer athleticism/agility and explosion he converts to power could very well be the best rush 3-4 olb tandem in the nfl by playoff time. While Easley,Worthy,C. Jones develop into great pass rushing DE combos. Worthy is the steal, this is by far the best team due to our unmatched work ethic to develop his talent that many said he has to be the best DT from his draft class. Having the best 4-3 DE/rush OLB and arguably the top defensive player from his draft to combine with the best DT from the draft class is awesome. And Worthy I'm sure wants to make an impression on his new team and fresh start he has which means him following the patriot work ethic which will make him a standout Player. Team has young talent that follows patriot work ethic and gets better with reps/experience entering the playoffs. Packers may be OK developing talent but look at how out of shape mike Daniels is getting, and that shows their work ethic and training program LOL, he is supposed to be a 3-4 de or penetrating DT. He had frame and nearly the burst of Easley when he was drafted. The packer work ethic turned him into raji/clone.lol, Worthy with patriot work ethic will seriously get better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back