PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who are the 2 Giants with SB rings??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I heard yesterday that there were two Giants with SB rings...Ruegamer was one as he was on the 01 team as a backup...and who was teh other?? Dale/Holley was looking at this but after they started talking, I was out of range and...missed who the 3nd one was..Jennings on the PSqd?? Just curious WHO the 2nd one was...

I heard them mention that Patrick Pass is the other one though I didn't know he was even on their team.

I heard them mention that Patrick Pass is the other one though I didn't know he was even on their team.

I think he's on IR, but he is on their roster.

I checked their roster and Pass is not on it. http://www.giants.com/team/giants_roster.html

The only Giant Players to have a Conference Championship ring are Strahan and Toomer.

Grey Ruegamer is the only Giant player to have a ring from winning an SB (Patriots 2001 Season). EDIT

Last edited:
ESPN says
While Toomer and Strahan represent all of the Giants' Super Bowl experience, the Patriots boast 21 players who have played on a team that has advanced to that game. That's a hell of an advantage in a contest of this magnitude.
Toomer and Strahan were on the team that lost to the Ravens. This article agrees. Experience level in the big game is a 100% mismatch.

I looked at the Giants roster..he is NOT there..so??? Yes..pass would have been..but..not listed..that is odd...thanks!!

Pass was signed and was active for a week or two when they were dealing with significant RB injuries.

Grey Ruegamer - NE 2001

Plaxico Burress - - Pittsburgh 2005

bzzzzzt

Transactions: Originally a 1st round (8th pick overall) draft choice by the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2000…Signed by the Giants as an unrestricted free agent on March 17, 2005.

bzzzzzt

Transactions: Originally a 1st round (8th pick overall) draft choice by the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2000…Signed by the Giants as an unrestricted free agent on March 17, 2005.

Yup, I just edited it. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye