PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Whitlock on a Mission Agin' Haley and Pioli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haley’s coaching performance was embarrassing - Kansas City Star

Pioli is 'arrogant' 'cause he's not at the mediots beck and call. My man Matt Cassel had a really bad day vs the Ravens.

It was the Raiduhs. Coming off a 3 week layoff in full brace mode. Apparently Whitlock and Haley are now BFF due to Haley throwing his franchise QB under the bus. I was a little concerned when Scott hired Haley. His reputation proceeds him and hotheads with big egos aren't the system fit you're looking for when you undertake to rebuild a moribund franchise. Unfortunately I think Pioli was blindsided by Josh getting the HC offer in Denver before he had even decided which franchise to consider GM'ing and then Ferenz deciding to forego the NFL altogether until his kids finish school... In dragging his feet he got left making some paste and patch fallback choices. This one could really hurt. First it was the holdover OC. Now it's the $60M QB. Whitlock is praying by next week Haley mentions the cap situation (they haven't reached the floor and did little to in FA).

Matt's day wasn't much worse than Tommy's. When Matt had bad days here his HC had his back...

Haley shows some courage - Kansas City Star

I wonder if it could work out that Croyle gets the starting job and then they decide to cut Cassel to save on cash and we can get him back here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots