PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Whitlock: NFL truths (Pats will struggle, Colts will win it all)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Whitlock:NFL truths (Pats will struggle,Colts will win it all)

Jason Whitlock saying he likes the Pats is like Bin Laden saying he likes the Bushes.

QB12

ANy writer that calls himself the truth..is a fraud..FOX?? go away!!!! rubbish...

Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

My first reaction after losing the SB was how is this team going to recover from such a letdown. I wouldn't be surprised if we win it all next year, and I wouldn't be surprised if we don't.

Whitlock's basic reasoning for his prediction is that we will still be fatigued from last season. Apparently he's forgetting about this little thing called the offseason.

Yeah he "really" likes the Pats. Sure.:rolleyes:
He's just indulging himself in more wishful thinking regarding his prediction of mediocrity for the Pats.

Whitlock's basic reasoning for his prediction is that we will still be fatigued from last season. Apparently he's forgetting about this little thing called the offseason.

Apparently the Pats never went to bed.:p

good thing they don't have the toughest schedule. they'd be lucky to get a victory if they did

He's basically asking for double or nothing from last year.

At least he gives a lot of reasoning for his opinion. Picking the Colts to win it all is neither original (after they were the pick of every sports writer in the world for the last 4 years) nor sensible, and he doesn't even say why he thinks they will.

it is not a truth when it is an opinion, bad name for it. the colts will be a SB contender again but you have to wonder about them having some key injuires, manning sanders and freeney are all fighting injuries and marvin missed most of last season to come back in the playoffs and show nothing

I would be willing to bet money that NOT ONE of the predictions he made comes true. Pure idiocy.

Whitlock picks the Colts to win - You know what that means don't you?

1 team eliminated (Indy) 30 more to go :singing:

BTW: Whitlock is wrong,I think the Rams should do whatever it takes to keep Steven Jackson who is the heart of that offense - Jackson would not have sat out in the AFC Championship game with his QB practically playing on one leg like LT did so I don't know if he is easily replacable in ST. L. right now as Whitlock suggests.

Last edited:
The only way the Pats struggle is if their defense is really bad, like '02 and '05bad. However, if their defense plays well, the combo of Moss and Brady win at least 12-13 games. Lastly, the Pats have one of the easist schedules in the league. The Giants have a hell of a lot more to prove than the Pats. The Giants will struggle, not the Pats.

This will be the first time in football history that the superbowl loser has a bigger target on their back then the superbowl champions. Nobody cares for the Giants or takes them seriously, which I love. Everyone knows the Cowboys are better and the Eagles (who used to dominate the division) may suprise with their revamped team.

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and most stink.

That guy has proven many times in the past he has no idea; I wouldn't waste my time reading his crap.

The only real news would have been if Whitlock predicted an improvement over 18-1. Having him predict less of a record isn't the least bit surprising.

Last edited:
Few, I'm glad that's over, I was going to actually waste my time watching all the games. I got nothin better to do, I'll just watch anyway....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back