PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Whitlock: If Pats Without Moss

Status
Not open for further replies.
and who does he propose will win the AFC East? haha

Umm... we're in the AFC East. Who is going to go 11-5?

If Chad Jackson ended up taking Moss's snaps, then maybe that's true. Does he really think that the Pats would stand still if Moss left, though? No- they'd go and acquire someone else.

the thread starter got it wrong, the guy said they would be knocked out in the 1st round

He doesn't say we don't make the playoffs:

lardbutt Whitlock said:
I'm calling it now: If Moss walks for more money, the Pats go 10-6 next season and get eliminated from the playoffs in the first round.

weve won 3 sb's before without moss....weve lost one with him...

though i had rather have him, in no way is he that important

WTF is he talking about? Did he look at the Pats schedule:

HOME
Denver
Kansas City
Arizona
St. Louis
Pittsburgh

AWAY
Oakland
San Diego
San Francisco
Seattle
Indy

Six losses? Okay... Indy, San Diego, Pittsburgh, maybe Buffalo once, maybe the Jets once, and... uh... Denver? Wow, that's really stretching it. Basically he's saying that by losing Moss the Pats become an average NFL team. They were pretty average in 2006 and I think they still made the AFC championship right?

And the governement's interest in Spygate II is a whole lot more about making the NFL look bad than running BB out of town. I can't believe I even wasted my time reading that.

hahaha....thats funny.

Actually, I think this is fair to say:
Welker with Moss > Welker without Moss
Moss with Welker > Moss without Welker
Brady with Moss > Brady without Moss
Brady with Welker > Brady without Welker
Brady with Moss AND Welker > Brady without Moss or Brady without Welker

I give a pass because he called Matt Walsh "All Talk, No Cattle"

I want to beat that little effer out of the bushes by having more writers come after him as Whitlock did.

I also can't believe what Whitlock wrote about McFadden. Exploit holes in the defense? Yowza.

Finally, I don't understand the line about Colvin. No, not Rosie. Bunny on the Wire. I watch the show and I have no idea what that sentence means in English.

And the governement's interest in Spygate II is a whole lot more about making the NFL look bad than running BB out of town. I can't believe I even wasted my time reading that.

As I posted over on the Planet, more productive uses of your time would include:

* Sleeping
* Going to the men's room (or ladies' room, for posters of the female persuasion :))
* Bashing your head in against the nearest wall
* etc.

This article is more proof that Moss mania is reaching epic proportions. It's now devouring the comon sense of all sports writers (not that they had much to start with).

This is crazy. :confused:

They will go 10-6 and not make the playoffs!
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7850370?MSNHPHMA

First of all, Moss will be a Patriot again, and secondly, to think the Pats would be sunk without Moss is one of the single most dumbest things one can say.

Hypothetically, if we lost Moss that would free up that much more cap space to load up on the defensive side of the ball and re-sign Stallworth. We'd definitely be sunk:rolleyes:. That QB of ours, I forget his name, isn't able to carry our offense. Never has, never will.:rolleyes:

First of all, Moss will be a Patriot again, and secondly, to think the Pats would be sunk without Moss is one of the single most dumbest things one can say.

Hypothetically, if we lost Moss that would free up that much more cap space to load up on the defensive side of the ball and re-sign Stallworth. We'd definitely be sunk:rolleyes:. That QB of ours, I forget his name, isn't able to carry our offense. Never has, never will.:rolleyes:

For the Pats' 2008 offense to remain close to the 2007 offense,

they need to re-sign: Gaffney and Moss or Stallworth.

This is just one more in a long line of examples of how even after 8 years of supposedly careful observation that included 7 playoff seasons, 6 division Championships, 4 AFC Championships and trips to the Superbowl and 3 Lombardis, the national media still doesn't have a clue about this franchise in the Brady/Belichick/Pioli era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back