PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Whither Molewisrocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would we identify one another at this gathering? Should we get t-shirts printed with our usernames on them?

I would assume name tags with both user name and real first name. But in your case, I'd just look for the smart ass. ;)

No, we should dress up like our avatars, or wear T-shirts of with a pic of Julian Edelman wearing a T-shirt with our avatar.

LOL - If it happens I'll come up with something creative :D

This place really has become a community. I've been here 10 years and actually have met a few members in person. It's interesting to see these "virtual relationships" develop over time. Some of us even mature as we grow older!

Tell me about it. In October, I will have been here for 8 years. That's unbelievable to think about. I came in young, dumb, and full of cum. Now I'm a seasoned veteran hot, taught, and ready to trot.

Seriously, though, if you want to read some posts from a 20 year old punk ass, go look at some of my first posts on this forum. Reading through them makes me want to go back in time and slap the taste out of my own mouth.

LOL - If it happens I'll come up with something creative :D

Ummm...some of us might need flak jackets.....:eek:

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
I know that being a PatsFans.com Supporter should come with a guarantee of eternal youth, but I guess we'll just have to wait for the next software upgrade for Ian to install it. In the meantime, condolences to MLR's family. Let's retire his jersey and put him in the Hall of Fame.

What Tunescribe said about meeting in person is true for me too -- the ones I've met have been even better than they are on screen. Anyone who is coming through the UK this year feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to try to meet up and buy beer.

Anyone who is coming through the UK this year feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to try to meet up and buy beer.

This will in all likelihood significantly affect the balance of trade between the UK and the US. I'll be there as soon as I can ...

Really sad news. It haas been a while but my condolences. Whether I agreed with him or disagreed he was consistently one if the best poster's on this site.

Hey, we're coming up on the 10th anniversary of September 13 2004, "The Day the Clock Reset." (Anybody who was here back in the age of the usenet-style board interface, when it was known that there was NO WAY David Patten was making this team, shares that communal PatsFans birthdate.)

How should we celebrate?

Tell me about it. In October, I will have been here for 8 years. That's unbelievable to think about. I came in young, dumb, and full of cum. Now I'm a seasoned veteran hot, taught, and ready to trot.

Seriously, though, if you want to read some posts from a 20 year old punk ass, go look at some of my first posts on this forum. Reading through them makes me want to go back in time and slap the taste out of my own mouth.
How old are you? 28? Me too!

How old are you? 28? Me too!

Awkward-High-Five.gif

hey, I'm only 31...yeah, true story...I was born on half a leap year

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill