Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows what happened to that guy. He joined Patsfans in 2005, had nearly 20,000 posts, then vanished in March, 2013. I didn't always agree with him, but he was fairly insightful much of the time.

If you're out there Mo, we've got a big season coming up!

He's here...different login

I'm glad he's still here. I loved that dude.

Isn't Box at the Planet?
Why anyone would choose the Planet over this place is beyond me. They kiss up to Jets fans over there. o_O

He's here...different login

Why would he be under a different log-in? But now that you're saying that, that says a lot. I didn't agree with him much either but he seemed to be a good dude. I asked openly where he was and Ian sent me a PM saying he was looking into it and never got back to me. I did my best Rex Ryan impression and figured there was something afoot.

Why would he be under a different log-in? But now that you're saying that, that says a lot. I didn't agree with him much either but he seemed to be a good dude. I asked openly where he was and Ian sent me a PM saying he was looking into it and never got back to me. I did my best Rex Ryan impression and figured there was something afoot.
He did take flak occasionally over his user name. Mo: please step forward and identify yourself if you've assumed a new handle.

He did take flak occasionally over his user name. Mo: please step forward and identify yourself if you've assumed a new handle.

I never understood that. Bledsoe survived the hit and went on to finish his career in the NFL. Further, that hit ushered in the most successful era in this team's history. I just chalked it up to people looking for a reason to be offended.

But this is certainly better news than I have thought. I thought Mo was dead.

I'm being optimistic, Kontra. I do not wish to consider the dark alternative.

I'm a "Mo Lives!" homer....OK?

Also, I sometimes miss "Teenuh" and the hilarity "her" trolling brought. :D

I've been a long time lurker but always enjoyed the guy's posts along with Jays52(? I think that was his name), both always gave insightful posts, so I'd love to hear from those two guys.

(Sorry Jays52 if you've been active recently and I just missed it.)

I say resurrect NEM and put him on the trail of the elusive MLR....add Aqua4Ever as his bloodhound...:eek:

Meatface?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back