Welcome to PatsFans.com

White House Aide Arrested for Theft

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mikey, Mar 11, 2006.

1. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Last edited: Mar 11, 2006
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

This guy was one of the ones who was in charge along with Mike Brown after Katrina. Betcha his defense will be depression or Manic Depression, pretty stupid act though. He comes from a culture of lying, deceit and belief that you can do pretty much what you want to do, Georgy and Karl will make it better.
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Claude Allen is more of an embarassment than I thought, what a freaking looser...guess he wanted a bigger piece of the pie...
    From Scott Mclellan:
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2005/08/20050831-2.html
    Press Gaggle with Scott McClellan
    Aboard Air Force One
    En Route Andrews Air Force Base, MD
    11:09 A.M. EDT
    MR. McCLELLAN: All right, let me give you an update on the President's morning. The President did participate in a video conference with federal officials. And let me tell you who all was on the video conference call. The President was on the video conference, obviously, here from Crawford. Joining him from Crawford were Deputy Chief of Staff Karl Rove and Deputy National Security Advisor J.D. Crouch, and Secretary Card was on the video conference from Maine. He is returning back to D.C. today, as well. The Vice President was on from Wyoming. Back in Washington, at the White House, you had Secretary Chertoff and Deputy Secretary Michael Jackson. You also had Homeland Security Advisor Fran Townsend, Claude Allen, who is overseeing the White House Task Force, Dan Bartlett, and other staff was on, as well, back in Washington. And then in the region, you had Mike Brown, Under Secretary Mike Brown, participating in the video conference.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20051016/news_1n16rights.html
    Claude Allen, Bush's domestic policy adviser, said the president is responding to the needs of African-Americans in New Orleans and other Gulf Coast regions severely damaged by Katrina.
    "Just the mere fact you have pictures of the president on TV embracing grieving mothers, embracing pastors of churches that have been destroyed," Allen said. "That speaks about the personal character of our president, who is truly concerned about healing our nation."
    Allen said Bush is working to ensure that more minority firms receive contracts in the Gulf Coast rebuilding efforts. But he stressed that minority companies will not get contracts as part of a set-aside program that targets them. Instead, Bush will stick to a belief that his polices will uplift the poor, minorities and the undereducated while benefiting the rest of the population.
    "I much prefer having the opportunity to eat from the whole pie, not simply a small piece of pie that separates me based upon my race," said Allen, who is black.
  4. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Sounds to me like a model Bush Republican. "Do as I say, not as I do"