Welcome to PatsFans.com

White Bastard Looking For A Fight

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, May 18, 2012.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +378 / 1 / -9

2. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +355 / 6 / -8

We don't know all the facts until he is tried and convicted.

[​IMG]
  3. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +161 / 2 / -2

We do know that he's not a savage.

You know, being white and all.
  4. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +355 / 6 / -8

If you're accusing Harry of racism you have to wait until he is tried and convicted. That's when it's most important.
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +378 / 1 / -9

I love liberals........................................................:bricks:
  6. Hamar

Hamar Rookie

Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -1

You know to be honest I am not a huge fan of Harry Boys. But, why can't he get a pass like Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson get? When they are brought up liberals say that is their thing, defending white on black racism. In fact, I have seen posts asking why JJ or AS did not address a clear case of black on white hate crime and the response was why would they. I guess maybe Harry has to make money off of his BS before it is considered noble.

Plus, I have never seen a liberal post about black on white crimes or racism. I have seen lots of them post about white on black crimes and racism. So, what is the deal with that? Same applies to HB getting slammed for posting about Muslims. No liberals here post negatives about Muslims, but they jump on every chance they get to go after Christianity (I personally dislike any organized religion).

Now, as for what I have seen here... I admit I don't read every thread. In fact, sometimes I go a week or so in between reading any. I am just posting my personal observations, not trying to say it is fact.
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +378 / 1 / -9

They're all just like me the difference is they are on the other side of the fence, they're so f-cked up I love them.

I too have a dislike for organized religion, I have stated it many times, but I believe in something.

I don't believe in Beheading , Lashing or Stoning though, I consider that "Religious Savagery" Christians also had a lot of Savagery in their heyday but I haven't heard of any burning at the stakes lately but we've had a few beheadings on TV.
  8. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +355 / 6 / -8

Joseph Kony ring a bell, Lord's Resistance Army?

In the name of Christianity, Harry. Just like Bin Laden did his shtick in the name of Islam.
  9. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +626 / 4 / -13

#87 Jersey

I do have to say Harry to people older like yourself what you learn now on the internet has to be shocking. You lived most of your life shaped by where you lived and what you read in the papers. The views you have are way more entrenched than members here in their 50's and more than here in the 40's and on and on.

Some here need to realize this when reading your posts. A person's age is very relevant to their views. Heck just now current nuns realize there was no Adam and Eve but when I was younger they all believed it and no internet could have saved them.

This is an opinion board and you have a right to your opinion. I wish a few members would realize this a bit more. Opinion is not fact and often it is harmless. Our opinions can change depending on our age and life experiences.

But I am a firm believer that the older you are the less likely it is that opinion could change and there is no harm in that. It serves as a great perspective for others. This is engrained in our genes. We survived as a human race based on stories, facts and opinions passed down from tribal elders. I am sure many of those entrenched opinions made less sense to younger tribal members but as they got older that changed. As the tribal people learned from others their views also had to change and society became a bit more civilized. Bigger tribes with a bit more tolerance based on new acquired knowledge.

You come from a different era and I for one enjoy the perspective you bring even when I do not agree with you at all. More tolerance on perspective would lead to better discussions in this place. There are few absolutes in life and sadly some think almost every topic has absolutes. Other than birth - taxes - and death everything else is a differing journey.
    Last edited: May 18, 2012
  10. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +161 / 2 / -2

For starters: hb compared to sharpton or Jackson-- 2 thoughts immediately spring to mind. The first is that both sharpton and Jackson get plenty of criticism, including here -- and here, at least one of their chief detractors is one of hbs staunchest supporters. Just an observation.

Also, personally I think both of them are hucksters. The defense of them being advocates is probably justifiable, just as is the case for advocates for other causes, left or right. hb, otoh, isn't serving any cause or accomplishing anything. If he had the guts to try to fight for whatever he pretends his cause is in public, at least he'd then be more than some anonymous board member with a questionable string of threads and posts.

As for the rest, the number of threads and posts pales in comparison, and I'd challenge you to find any poster who approaches hb in their one sidedness toward any race or religion. I dare say that in every legit thread about a crime committed by a black man or a Muslim, you'd find liberals condemning that crime. (by legitimate, I'm not including those started by any bigots)
  11. Hamar

Hamar Rookie

Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -1

I would say the number of threads do not pale by comparison. And why look for a certain poster that that is as one sided toward race and religion when as a whole you are all (left that is). I will also say that no, you do not see liberals condemning blacks or Muslims for any crimes. In fact every time a crime by either one is mentioned it is pure spin as to racism and bigotry.

Look no farther than travon-martin case. If his name had been Pedro Reyes
    and he shot trayvon it would be a non-issue. The problem is that the name zimmerman came up with shooting a black person so everyone jumped on it.

You know this, you won't admit it, but you know it.
  12. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +161 / 2 / -2

There's no "looking for" it -- when the same poster posts the same garbage so regularly, it becomes quite obvious.

As for Trayvon martin, you're now talking about the media, not this board. if Zimmerman had been arrested, it would have been a non-issue.

Show me where liberals haven't condemned blacks or Muslims in a legit thread.
    Last edited: May 19, 2012
  13. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Not for me, from day one it was about irresponsible meatheads walking around with guns.
  14. Nikolai

Nikolai Football Atheist PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +388 / 0 / -1

#54 Jersey

[​IMG]
  15. BrickPat

BrickPat Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

People with agendas will always focus on some things and overlook others. Zimmerman is white for all intents and purposes because he did something terrible, the latino and black portions of his heritatge are irrelevant. Obama is hailed as being the first black president despite the fact that he is bi racial.

Sharpton falsely accused 3 or 4 white males of gang raping and defecating on Tawana Brawley yet he has his own show on MSNBC and is often interviewed by mainstream news outlets as a credible individual. He is no more credible than "balloon boy's" media whore white father.

The double standard is standard according to one's politics as well as race. If Scott Brown claimed to be a minority for a decade or so like Elizabeth Warren did there would be 24/7 CNN and MSNBC coverage of the outrageous white republican.
    Last edited: May 19, 2012
  16. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +378 / 1 / -9

I point out the "Double Standard" everytime I see it therefore I am a member of The KKK.

The Left Wing Liberal wants the "double standard" buried, never to be mentioned.

The killings and the murders going on today in some of Americas big citys is disgusting but you will have to dig deep to find them mentioned and when you do if it is brought to light the Sick Liberals blame the "news source" for reporting it, The Zimmerman Stuff is what they want.
  17. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +161 / 2 / -2

You are full of it.

All you're doing when you show a media story about blacks committing crimes is demonstrating there is no double standard.

The only double standard is yours -- you start threads about blacks and Muslims, calling them savages, while ignoring similar acts by whites.
  18. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +132 / 7 / -13

The degree of sensationalism depending on the race of the victim and perp isn't comprable at all.

The fact that you are in denail shows where your bias is.

Harry B pointing out the double standard is what drives libs here crazy.
  19. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +161 / 2 / -2

the sensational cases are few and far between, and more often than not involve the government in some way.

As usual, I have to point out that your opinion isn't fact. I guess that shows where your bias is...

The racism and islamophobia displayed is disgusting. You and patters condone it -- patters implicitly, you explicitly by pretending it's something it's not.
  20. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +132 / 7 / -13

Ah if someone disagrees with YOUR OPINION it is racism and Islamaphobia..... :rolleyes:

After all thining is hard.