PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Whisenhunt Stays With Steelers, Raiders Hunt Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back Art Shell, you need a QB. :D

Perhaps Al Davis' chickens are coming home to roost. There are only so many times that you can interfere with the team and make life difficult for the HC before nobody credible wants the job.
Watch what happens, now that I have said that: BB will want the job. :eek:

gomezcat said:
Perhaps Al Davis' chickens are coming home to roost. There are only so many times that you can interfere with the team and make life difficult for the HC before nobody credible wants the job.

Only if BB suddenly decides he has to do some on-earth purgatory-hell for some long lost family sins.
:eek:

well

No one wants to be in raidernation now! Seems like everyone is turning down that job--that's what happens when the owner calls plays!

mtbykr said:
No one wants to be in raidernation now! Seems like everyone is turning down that job--that's what happens when the owner calls plays!
And picks the players, and conducts practices, and supervises the janitors and....

Raider's head Coaching job: Ranked #32 in the Power Rankings.

Also do not forget the cap problems....

gomezcat said:
Supposedly he was the second choice behind Gruden when Gruden went to the Raiders.

I think Al Davis took one look at Whisenhunt's Super Bowl game plan and knocked him off the Raiders head coach list.

Murphys95 said:
I think Al Davis took one look at Whisenhunt's Super Bowl game plan and knocked him off the Raiders head coach list.
Rumor is that Al Davis is now looking at trying to make a play to steal NEM from us. :eek:

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Rumor is that Al Davis is now looking at trying to make a play to steal NEM from us. :eek:
Dagnabit Al, hurry up so I can take my hands away from my eyes! :snob:

Box_O_Rocks said:
Dagnabit Al, hurry up so I can take my hands away from my eyes! :snob:
You'll notice he hasn't posted lately. It's cause the bastage is interviewing for the gig. Arrrrrrghhhh... NEM come back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes