PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which young Patriot will have the most TDs in 2010?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which young Pat will have the most TOUCHDOWNs in 2010?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Earlier I asked about receptions, and the vote was split almost entirely between Edelperson and Hernandez.

So—who do you think will catch the most TDs among the first- and second-year players?

I voted for Gronk because he's probably their biggest target and I have high hopes for him in our Red Zone offense.

Last edited:
I think if Gronk shows the hands we all think he has and heaearns Brady's trust, he could approach double-digit TD's.

I say Edelman, just because the team probably trusts him more with a year of experience to his name.

I like Gronk a lot, but I expect him to split time early on with Crumpler. I expect Hernandez to play significant minutes though and to be the bigger red-zone target than Edelman. I think Edelman will have more receptions, but Hernandez should get more TDs.

Unless of course O'Brien ripped out all the pages relating to the TE in the playbook like last season...

I chose Hernandez. I know Edelman is the easy choice but I think that he is not going to be the sole option at his position whereas Hernandez might have the hybrid-tightend-wideout all to himself.

I have gone for Gronk, but JE will be close :)

Also, as it doesn't say TD receptions, Tate (if fully fit) has the advantage of special teams TDs, so a couple of them could help him along :)

I voted for Gronk because he's probably their biggest target and I have high hopes for him in our Red Zone offense.
:ditto::agree:

Hopefully Gronk will be a great overall tight end and use his size in the end zone.

Having said that, Hernandez just looks like a guy who will always get open. Just something about the way he cuts and his determination.

Hopefully Tate wins this poll during the season. But, for the purposes of this thread, I'm going to go with Gronkowski as well. His size alone should make him a target in the red zone.

Hopefully Tate wins this poll during the season. But, for the purposes of this thread, I'm going to go with Gronkowski as well. His size alone should make him a target in the red zone.

A healthy, productive Tate would be huge for the Pats building and moving foward.

Last edited:
Well if opposing defenses key in on Moss and Gronk, Tate will be wide open, right?

Sheesh Maroney is still young ... I vote for Maroney ... he's only 25.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes