PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which teams below #7 need a QB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Off the top of my head, I can think of Baltimore (no help to the Pats), Carolina and Chicago. Any others that you think might be willing to trade up to #7 if Matt Ryan fell?

Well, I think ATL will be smart(d%#*!@t!)and go lineman. There is a good chance Ryan is there at 7, I think Balt/Atl/TB/SF/KC/Miami all need QBs. Now if the dolphins/ATL/KC pass on him dont be surprised if they still want him and trade say a #2 and #1 in 09 for him. That would be a great thing for the Pats even though it would be trading out of the first round....The value in this draft(talent/$$)is between #20-90.

I think that Baltimore is a help to the pats. We might get a 4th so that we don't trade the pick to Chicago or Carolina. Miami and Atlanta (above us) need a QB. I don't expect Ryan to drop to us. I would think that whoever would want him with our pick would need to trade first with the jets (especially Baltimore). Of course, that's fine with us since a DE/OLB would likely fall to us.

Off the top of my head, I can think of Baltimore (no help to the Pats), Carolina and Chicago. Any others that you think might be willing to trade up to #7 if Matt Ryan fell?

I just looked at at trade chart for them to move up based solely on the numbers they'd have to give a 4th and a 7th. jsut a little food for thought there

Carolina might draft a QB in a later round, because Delhomme is good he just got injured last season.

How much would Chicago need to give up to jump in front of the Baltimore and pick Ryan? This seems like a reasonable trade considering our trading history with the Bears.

they woul dhave to give up there second round pick and we would (by the numbers) hav to give them a 5th round pick (or a late 4th) to balance it. the 7th pick is worth 1500 TP and the 14th is 1100

they woul dhave to give up there second round pick and we would (by the numbers) hav to give them a 5th round pick (or a late 4th) to balance it. the 7th pick is worth 1500 TP and the 14th is 1100

Where are those pick-value numbers found? Thanks....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back