PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
MWP = Most Worthless Performers.

Your nominees . . .
  • The LOLphins, for blowing a 15-point late-fourth-quarter lead to Tim Tebow
  • The Colts, for being humiliated 62-7 by the Saints
  • The Chargers, for one of the most pathetic two-minute drills in years
  • The Raiders, for putting up a six-INT, no-point suckfest at home versus the Chiefs
  • The JEST, because they don't actually need a reason to be included in a poll like this

Last edited:
The Colts! Now you can lock this thread. It is a waste of time. The Colts have it by a landslide.

The good news is that our colts game will probably be flexed to the afternoon. :)

[*]The Colts, for being humiliated 62-7 by the Saints
[/LIST]

hmm, exactly how many times are we going to amuse you guys, make your day, or give you a good laugh , before we start to get some reciprocation ? :) j/k

There's something I just don't get though...

The Clots are just flat out throwing the game right from the jump...and they are not making any bones about it...

curiously, the Phizzz are playing somewhat with effort, but seem to be trying to mask that they're mailing in the season...I think it's because Caldwell KNOWS he's safe while this circus clown is deader than a Jurassic door nail....

Tony-Sparano1.jpg

I gotta say the raiders, if only because they were blown out by the Chiefs. Whereas the already abysmal Colts lost to a high powered offense, did anyone think that was going to be close? Meanwhile the Raiders/Chiefs game was much more a surprise

The Pink Sox ( in pads of course & liquored up ) can beat the Colts.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I should say the colts, but we already knew they stink without Manning. So im voting for the chargers. How can another team insult your franchise, and coach the way the jets did during the week, and you still cant get fired up enough to win. It almost reminded me of that team the jets beat in the playoffs........oops nevermind :bricks:

It is an EASY answer...it's the Colts

You have a team on PRIME TIME that is 0-6 and should have shown that life without Peyton can go on and have a decent game...they didn't even have to win but at least keep the game in reach which they failed miserably,even Peyton was there but was of course no help to Painter.

The Colts are officially the NFLs worst team....yes,worse than Miami

Your nominees . . .
  • The LOLphins, for blowing a 15-point late-fourth-quarter lead to Tim Tebow
  • The Colts, for being humiliated 62-7 by the Saints
  • The Chargers, for one of the most pathetic two-minute drills in years
  • The Raiders, for putting up a six-INT, no-point suckfest at home versus the Chiefs
  • The JEST, because they don't actually need a reason to be included in a poll like this

First I would eliminate the Raiders because I didn't really find the outcome of that game that much of a surprise. Cassel and the Chiefs are healthy, and on the other hand the Raiders choices at QB were the one and only Kyle Boller, or a guy who was retired a few days ago.

As for the Phins, they (as well as Tampa bay to a lesser extent) showed the folly of going for two points when there is still plenty of time left. Much is being made about 15 points & 3 minutes, but really it was just an onside kick conversion; not as big a deal as it is being made out to be.

The Chargers 2-minute drill was pathetic - as was their entire second half - but that was two minutes, not sixty minutes. Not to take away from how well the Saints played, but the Colts performance on both offense and defense was just putrid. Through three quarters when Brees was benched the Saints had 33 first downs plus eight scores; the colts had seven first downs plus one score.

I would also like to nominate the Seahawks and Browns as a runner-up. Not only were there zero touchdowns, but if not for two 50+ yard field goals by Phil Dawson then seattle would have won 3-0 despite having the ball for only 17 minutes, going 2/12 on third down, and averaging 2.4 yards per pass.

From my view it is the Chargers, Norv Turner has to be the biggest dope of all time...

With all that talent and experience, he continues to do lousy playcalling and overall poor decisionmaking .. if I were the owner, would run him out of town yesterday..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back