PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which team is getting old, Shannon Sharpe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedylb

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Did you see Shannon at halftime saying that the Patriots' D was too old and couldn't compete? Well, they wiped that grin off your smug face in the fourth quarter, didn't they Mr Sharpe?

Except for being unable to handle Addai (the next Barry Sanders?) in the first
half, the Pats defense was magnificent. They made two great redzone stops that the refs gifted the Colts on our five yard line. And they took control in the second half (allowing just 7 points on the interception that began on our 30).

Major props to Rodney, Jarvis, Mike, Rosey and their teammates. Unlike the AFC title game last year, it was the the Patriots, not the Colts, who took control of the line of scrimmage on both offense and defense at crunch time. The O line gave Tom the chance to win it, and when that happens, it's in the bank. And I can't say enough about Wes, Kevin and Randy-three winners!

The Colts are a tremendous team. But the Pats just had more heart when it counted. A great team victory.

He has to be the biggest freaking bildo on the planet. He cannot even speak...how the hell he is on TV is beyond me. Bommer even laughed at him...the freaking horseface.

Yep,saw him running his mouth off at the half.You've got to consider the source tho.I didn't know what was worse..Listening to Sharpe go on about that or listening to Collinsworth ball wash the Pats now?

Who's the bigger Pats hater on TV? Shannon, Mark Schelerth, Tom Jackson?

Shannon isn't afraid to say what's on his mind. He co-hosts quite a bit on weekday mornings on Sirius NFL Radio and he's never struck me as an anti-Pats pundit in the mold of a Mike Ditka or a Marshall Faulk. In fact this past week he defended the Pats pretty adamantly when they we're accused of running up the score on Washington.

Why did Addai run all over the Pats?

The Pats linebackers ARE going to have to be addressed SOMETIME in the future.

We need more speed imo...

BUT...

Addai IS very impressive.

Good blocking as well.

As much as I DESPISE the Colts, they ARE very good...

and I HATE to admit this.

Shannon isn't afraid to say what's on his mind. He co-hosts quite a bit on weekday mornings on Sirius NFL Radio and he's never struck me as an anti-Pats pundit in the mold of a Mike Ditka or a Marshall Faulk. In fact this past week he defended the Pats pretty adamantly when they we're accused of running up the score on Washington.

i have to agree. he isnt a pats hater like ditka and jackson. he speaks his mind and calls out anyone he feels like . he hasnt spared gibbs and co for earning all the money and not stopping the pats.

I thought it was an assine statement by Sharpe. The best offensive plays the Colts had were bogus pass int calls . Even then they couldn't score TDs. It seems every year the Colts get all the calls.

i have to agree. he isnt a pats hater like ditka and jackson. he speaks his mind and calls out anyone he feels like . he hasnt spared gibbs and co for earning all the money and not stopping the pats.

Sharpe speaks his mind and that's what I like about him.But sometimes he says some dumb things and today was one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes