PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which talking heads will pick the Giants????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patsfanin Philly

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
You can almost predict which of the
analysts will pick the Giants in an upset.

*Tom Jackson is a given....
*Pete Prisco hasn't drunk the Kool Aid in 7 years.....
*Marshall Faulk still harbors ill will from SB 36...
*Ditka...who knows about him.......

Did I forget anybody?????

Last edited:
You forgot Coach Cowpoop.

1. Shula and the '72 Dolphins all of whom are in a nursing home
2. Cowher
3. Shannon Sharpe
4. Hoge
5. Mike Greenberg
6. Mariucci
7. Schlereth
8. Wilbon
9. Bayless

shall I keep going.....we are vulnerable against a team we hung 38 against just 4 weeks ago, despite missing two STARTING OL, blocking TE (they wont tell you this)....this is what mediots will spew for next 2 wks

Meril Hodge will take the GIANTS, he hates the PATS!

Mike greenberg will take the GIANTS, he is a JETS Homer and hates us too.

Mike Golic will take the PATS, because he can see our Defense is SICK!!

Mark Schlereth will take the PATS because he's smart.

DITKA will take the DA-PATS!, because he loves our smash mouth play!

The SHWAM will take the PATS, as a matter of fact he took us before the season started to go all the way!

Cower took us last night on the air.

Marino will take the Dolphins..... I mean the GIANTS, he doesnt hate the PATS he hates Tom Brady for making him look even worse in the Record Books and for having all those BEUTIFUL RINGS!

Mark Clayton will take............ WHO CARES... this guy has to be the mose visually uncool sports analyst I have ever seen, he even sounds dorky! (Nice Combover!)

Terry Bradshaw will take the Pats, he is a real football guy!

JAWS will take the PATS, now he knows his stuff! Is it just me or does this guy have one of the best sports voices and speaking cadences of the whole lot of em.

Tirico will take the PATS, he is very cerebral in his decisions.

MADDEN will take Brett Favre.

Colin Cowherd is the coolest, funniest, and outright honest dude on the air. He will take the PATS!

ok now I am scaring myself, I shouldn't know this many Analysts. I am starting to think I am obsessed with this thing called the PATRIOTS! YOU BET YA! GO PATS!!!!

2. Cowher
3. Shannon Sharpe
4. Hoge
5. Mike Greenberg
6. Mariucci
7. Schlereth
8. Wilbon
9. Bayless

shall I keep going.....we are vulnerable against a team we hung 38 against just 4 weeks ago, despite missing two STARTING OL, blocking TE (they wont tell you this)....this is what mediots will spew for next 2 wks

I'd take Greenberg out of that category. He's a realist and fully admits that he's jealous of the Pats b/c he's a Jets fan and not because of any ill will or hatred (see Jackson, Tom and SB 38). In fact he picked the Pats to cover this past weekend. Go to the ESPN website for the 'experts' picks and you'll see than Golic pick the Pats to lose three times this year (IIRC, SD-game 1, Indy and one other game) which was the most of any of those picking.....

Last edited:
2. Cowher
3. Shannon Sharpe
4. Hoge
5. Mike Greenberg
6. Mariucci
7. Schlereth
8. Wilbon
9. Bayless

accually Bayless has been taking us it's whoever is on the other side of him that doesn't and Ditka refuses to pick the Pats just flat out refuses it kind of sad really

If they pick the Giants it is their opinion... It doesn't matter. They have picked the Giants to lose all playoffs. Don't worry every IS RIDING your BANDWAGON. Especially the fan base they came on board in 2001. I prefer it that way. It will be much sweeter if the Giants win.

If they pick the Giants it is their opinion... It doesn't matter. They have picked the Giants to lose all playoffs. Don't worry every IS RIDING your BANDWAGON. Especially the fan base they came on board in 2001. I prefer it that way. It will be much sweeter if the Giants win.

Love your sig. Were you alive for any of those championships? ;)

When do you think Eli will remember that he's Eli again. :singing:

How it's feel to have fate resting on 2 people that, if you'd had your way in week 2, you would have tarred and feathered them and run em' out of town.

When do you think Eli will remember that he's Eli again. :singing:

When it's media day at the SB on the Wed before (?tues) when the circus comes to town and he starts getting asked about everything from sibling rivalry to his favorite breakfast cereal......

Peyton will be picking the Pats. He does not want to see his brother do something he usually fails so bad at.

Tom Jackson picked the Pats over the Chargers... FYI.

He picks the Pats but makes it sound like he is picking the other team. Rule #1 for being an idiot but not sounding like one. Let me sum up his "analysis":

1) The Pats defense has flaws that can be attacked by team A.
2) Team A must be able to score touchdowns against the Pats. If you can't score touchdowns, don't bother showing up.
3) Team A can not have turnovers against the Pats.
4) Team A must have a balanced offense.
5) Team A can not fall behind early.
6) Team A must apply pressure to Brady and press up on the receivers. Look what <previous blueprint team> did and they came close to winning.

Substitute Team A with the Pats current opponent and there you have it. Verbal regurgitation with a dash of bitterness sprinkled throughout.

Well Shaun King on ESPN just predicted a GIANTS upset win. So add him to your list.

I watched the 1stand10 segement, Skip believes the Pats win but believes it will be close, but Shaun King(former NFL QB with Tampa Bay) said he guarentees the Giants win.

I'm going with the Pats, because I predicted them to win before the season started. Granted I had them beating New Orleans, not New York in the Super Bowl though.

Yes you can bet on Merrill Hoge - Mark Schlereth and Tom Jackson are all driving the Gaints bus.

Anyone looking for more page hits on their web article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down