PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which Raven player(s) scare you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rice got seriously throttled today on multiple occassions

None. Todays game showed how inept they truly are.

This game is going to be a blowout.

This is not the same dominating defense it used to be. They're slower. The offense is pretty vanilla and not very powerful because the quarterback sucks.

The Patriots may do to them what they did to the Broncos. It could have been worse for Denver. I see nothing that would make me think otherwise.

None. Todays game showed how inept they truly are.

This game is going to be a blowout.

yeah, don't think so. I think today's game showed how dominant the Texans' front 7 is even without Super Mario. Unfortunately, the Pats front 7 is going to as overwhelming but if they bring it hard, they can hold their own against Baltimore's OLine and contain Rice.

Brady isn't going to gift wrap the game like Yates did. We just need to let Gronk run over Reed a few times to soften him up then Brady can have a field day.

Rice got seriously throttled today on multiple occassions
On that goalline stand, if you introduced the tape as proof Rice had a bet on the Texans, you'd have a strong argument.
Fumble a handoff
Fell down with an easy path to the end zone
Ran straight into an upright defenders chest at the goal line and bounced straight back and went down.
It was awful.

This is not the same dominating defense it used to be. They're slower. The offense is pretty vanilla and not very powerful because the quarterback sucks.

The Patriots may do to them what they did to the Broncos. It could have been worse for Denver. I see nothing that would make me think otherwise.

Its not even close to the same defense, but it has numbers to sustain the myth because it played the worst collection of offenses of any team in the league, and its not even close.
Half of their games were against teams ranked in the bottom 8 in offense.
Yeah, that does say what you think it does.

Boldin against our CB's and Ngata up front......without pressure from Ngata Brady would have an easy day against them

Without question it's Rice. Stop him and we win.

Rice, Smith and Boldin.

Our offense has nothing to fear from the Ravens. They may be a great defense, but our offense is better.

I hope a big part of our game plan is to spread the field and run right at Ray Lewis.
I get that he is the emotional leader, but on the field, he has nothing left, and is more a liability than a strength.

I hope a big part of our game plan is to spread the field and run right at Ray Lewis.
I get that he is the emotional leader, but on the field, he has nothing left, and is more a liability than a strength.

WTF game were you watching today?

Lewis led the Ravens Today with 7 tackles and 8 overall.....

I thing he has a little more than 'nothing left' :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ray Rice, Ladarius Webb, Ngata. Suggs got shut down today.

Koppen Neal and Mankins have had issues with Ngata over the last few years.

Need our RB's tuned in and in on the blitz pickup. Then we beat the living **** out of them.

Forget this weekends games. Next week is a new day and a new game. And someone please f**k up Pollard. and do it good.

Just Rice on O, he's their only real reliable playmaker. Lewis is old and washed up leaving Ngata and Reed, their defensive superstars.

If Gronk demolished Reed, virgin sacrifices must be made and I look forward to Bibi's tweets.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing