PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which QB on his new team has played best ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Which QB has played the best in your opinion on his new team...Either as a new starter,rookie or simply a veteran who has moved?

The top 3 In order in my opinion is Vince Young,Drew Brees & Tony Romo

Vince has turned a laughing stock into a serious team with Michael Vick like action - But he can throw better than Vick.

Drew has taken a team that did not have much into a super bowl caliber team and turned a 7th round WR pick into an all-pro type receiver - The Offensive Player Of The Year by a Whisker over Vince but I think Drew had a better team to start with so I put him second.

Tony who took over for Bledsoe has improved his team even though they have lost a few lately - I still think he will be a good QB in years to come and can only improve if Parcells stays for a bit longer.

I did not pick Rivers due to the fact that Ladanian wins more games for this team than the QB who may be a bit overated than we think,If a guy like Tomlinson makes the D move in and worry about the run nearly every snap,most average QBs in the NFL can become good quickly in this offense.

Considering what he has around him...I would say Matt Leinart.

Romo sucks, as far as I can see.... And how the hell he ever got the pro bowl vote is beyond me.

I don't know about that...Having Boldwin and Fitzgerald is Better than most teams have at WR.

New Team:

1. Drew Brees
2. Steve McNair
3. Damon Huard

Rookie:

1. Vince Young
2. Matt Leinart
3. Jay Cutler

First Timer:

1. Philip Rivers
2. Tony Romo
3. David Garrard

New Team:

1. Drew Brees
2. Steve McNair
3. Damon Huard

Rookie:

1. Vince Young
2. Matt Leinart
3. Jay Cutler

First Timer:

1. Philip Rivers
2. Tony Romo
3. David Garrard

If I am not mistaken,Didn't Garrard play in last years playoffs when the Patriots beat them? - That makes him a 2 timer;)

Vinnie Testeverde - he's been awsome.

I agree with this list. For me, overall, it is close between Brees and McNair. Their teams are favored to be in the Championship games. Without them, their teams probably wouldn't have made the playoffs. Vince Young is next. He is the rookie of the year. If he had started a couple of games earlier, he might be higher on the list, since his team would be in the playoffs.

New Team:

1. Drew Brees
2. Steve McNair
3. Damon Huard

Rookie:

1. Vince Young
2. Matt Leinart
3. Jay Cutler

First Timer:

1. Philip Rivers
2. Tony Romo
3. David Garrard