PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which preseason contender is in the worst shape?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which team has most c**pped the bed so far this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I know it's hard to do, but take off your anti-JEST goggles for a moment. ;)

Which team has done the best job of c**pping the bed (i.e., underperforming) so far this season?

Last edited:
Im a Jets fan and I think its the Jets. We havent played terrible like the Eagles, but we are 2-3 and falling behind the pack. Can we catch up? sure. Its going to be hella hard though and its going to start with beating the Bills twice and beating the Patriots. Thats mission impossible but we will find out.

I'd say the Eagles with 4 loss already with games against Chicago, Patriots, Jets, Giants, Washington 2x, and Dallas 2x they're on very shaky ground and with 30 ranked rush defense all the DBs in the world won't help you.

This isn't even close. As soon as that idiot Young uttered the words "dream team" he guaranteed they'd be the answer to your question after going 1-4 to start the season.

I'd say the Eagles with 4 loss already with games against Chicago, Patriots, Jets, Giants, Washington 2x, and Dallas 2x they're on very shaky ground and with 30 ranked rush defense all the DBs in the world won't help you.

One of these things is not like the others. . . .

LOL yeah but that's 8 very lose able games let alone the other games on the schedule that could easily see them missing the playoffs.

you don't need to make this thread. it's obviously the Eagles. a shame too. I really wanted a Pats/Eagles Super Bowl. that would have been fun to watch

now it could be Pats/Packers... which would be terrifying to watch, honestly

Jets, since they had such high expectations having made it to the AFC Championship game last year. The Eagles are in weak enough division they may have a worse record but still better playoff chances than the Jets.

you don't need to make this thread. it's obviously the Eagles. a shame too. I really wanted a Pats/Eagles Super Bowl. that would have been fun to watch

You're assuming Rodgers doesn't get injured with his head first dives. He will never threaten the consecutive game record, and inevitably does damage to himself with his runs. I never assume the Packers will look this good all year, it is a question of if and when they get healthy after their inuries.

And the Eagles do look awful, but it it more in the sloppy technique and bad decisionmaking departments. Those issues will be tough to fix quickly with all the new additions to the team.

eagles

they're proving once again, FA winners become losers

lasertar.jpg

what? pats/packers would probably be one of the most entertaining superbowls to watch

I know it's hard to do, but take off your anti-JEST goggles for a moment. ;)

Which team has done the best job of c**pping the bed (i.e., underperforming) so far this season?

The answer is easy and it isn't close; and its not one of the choices.:mad:

Its the Colts, of course.:snob::eek:

I think the Falcons were to me the best team of the poll in preseason and earlier,and because of that and how poorly they have played,I chose them.

You must mean the Cowboys 2X. The Eagles can pretty much count one if not both of those games in the W column with Tony Romo manning the controls. Even when it looks like it is over Tony will find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Last edited:
what? pats/packers would probably be one of the most entertaining superbowls to watch

Don't get too far ahead of yourself. If form holds, we're staring at Bills-Lions in the Superbowl.

Last edited:
I voted Falcons, but should've voted Eagles. Forgot that Falcons beat the Eagles.

Has to be the Eagles!

Just for being named the 'dream team'!

I thought Samuel and Nmamdi were supposed to make the D amazing! And Vick has little to no brain! You cannot take a continuous beating like he does, throw it away now and again!

Has to be the Eagles!

Just for being named the 'dream team'!

I thought Samuel and Nmamdi were supposed to make the D amazing! And Vick has little to no brain! You cannot take a continuous beating like he does, throw it away now and again!

What the Eagles did was throw money at the big names (Nmamdi etc) and forget the little things.. They didn't want to pay Akers so they went with a rookie who missed two makeable kicks vs SF...They have a LB corps and an interior offensive line making the league minimum with no depth. They made their offensive line coach the DC and wonder why there are problems....

FWIW the last 3 Eagles QBs, Vicks, McNabb and Kolb are all 104 this season. It's about to get really ugly in Philly and if they go 5-11, not outside the realm of possibility, I see a Francona-like ending for Reid... after 13 years...

To me, it's no doubt it's the Eagles and I'm happy for the NFL. I don't think many around the NFL, including fans, owners, media and even a lot of players, wanted Michael Vick to be the "image" of a Conference champion or maybe even an SB champion.

The Jets D will make them respectable all season, unless the locker room falls apart. If they hold the locker room together and the Bills revert to their customary position among the planets, then the Jets would be in it at the end for a Wild Card.

I never thought of the Falcons as a contender because I'm just not sold on Matty Ice, as good as he can be at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down