PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which playoff team do you MOST want to see as NE's playoff opponent?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which playoff team do you MOST want to see the Pats face?

• Baltimore Ratbirds

Votes: 15 10.5%
  • Indianapolis Ponies

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Jacksonville Jagwads

Votes: 36 25.2%
  • Kansas City Patriots

Votes: 17 11.9%
  • New York JEST

Votes: 64 44.8%
  • Pittsburgh Squealers

Votes: 6 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I've listed all the teams that are still alive, because even the Steelers could potentially find their way into Foxboro (the Ravens have about a 25% chance of ending up the #2 seed, according to PlayoffStatus.com).

Whoever the NFC representatives are :D

I chose the Ravens because I've developed an almost unhealthy hatred towards that team of overrated undisciplined thugs :p

They spanked the Pats hard last year...its payback time!

Jaguars, obviously, but they won't be in. I'd like to avoid the Ravens, Colts and Chiefs, would love to go Jets/Steelers to get to the SB.

Whoever the NFL sends here.

I really dont want to face the Colts, especially in the divisional round. I would feel pretty confident against any other team.

Kind of like asking if you want a boy or a girl when your having a child but I'd like to see them kick the crap out of the Jets* on their way to blowing out the Ravens in the big game.

Ravens and Colts are the teams I wouldn't want to face.

Truth be told, it does not matter...

None of the above. I want to play an NFC team in the playoffs. Outside of that it doesn't matter.

Cassel vs Brady.. just to reinforce why we didn't trade Brady.

"I don't care because they'll beat anybody" should be an option.

The Steelers! We own that team. They are our b&%tches.They have a tough time stopping our style offense.

My top three:

Jests: After living in NY for 15 years, my hatred runs deeper for this team than any other. It it just so much fun to see them lose. To send them home in the playoffs would be sweet. I see it as a likely scenario.

KC: A great, great matchup, given the organizational ties. A win would give the Pats complete domination over the conference, having beaten every AFC playoff team to get to the SB.

Ravens: Nothing more than revenge for last year.

I don't necessarily think that these are their best matchups, I think this year's pats match up best against Indy and Pittsburgh.

Gotta be the Jets for a season rubber match, want that more than any other. Would be nice to meet the Kansas City Patriots in the NFCCG if they make it.

No point in hoping for or against a visit from any particular team. They've beaten the other AFC playoff teams they've played so far this year. Indy played them the closest since their dramatic improvement following the loss to Cleveland. Lack of familiarity with the current form of the Chiefs and the Patriots DNA within that organization could present a challenge. They spanked the Jets and they were not the same team when they squeaked by the Ravens following Moss' departure.

Since every good movie features scumbags that never go away until the final nail in their coffin, I am predicting that the Ravens and Jets win on the road in the wild card round. A week later they both get sent back to their blights of the East Coast by their superior division counterparts. Title game: Pats vs. Steelers, the way it should be. :rocker:

The team I don't want to play is a team that will come in here and say "we're going to line up and run the ball, no matter what." The Patriots have been giving up a lot of yards on the ground, and they've been a little lucky the past few weeks. The Ravens may be capable of doing exactly that, and though they can't pick on Jarvis Green like they did last year, they may find other match-ups up front that they can exploit. Maybe getting Spikes and some of the injured DL back will solve this, but maybe it won't.

Surprised by anyone who doesn't want to play the Ravens. Pats would annihilate Baltimore in a rematch.

*bump* *bump*

NFC Champion most of all but I would love for the Pats to put a hurt on the Ravens and Jest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back