PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which player(s) will you be watching closely Thurs night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of his draft status and our need, I assume that Mayo will be watched closely by everyone.

Other players that I will be looking for are,Wheatley,Rudd,Redd, Guyton, and Bryant. Certainly the play of the OL will be of interest too.

Who are some of the others?

The two spots you mentioned are key, but I'll also be looking at that last WR spot. Aiken from what I hear has been doing quite well in camp and it will be interesting to see what he does in a game. It will be good to see Jackson in some action as well.

Crable, Slater, Mayo, and of course... Chad Jackson. Anybody know how many reps (if any) Brady will get tonight?

I want to see Brady & Moss come out for one series and get down the field in about 3 plays, with a gorgeous TD that will end their evening.

I want to see all the rookies and see which ones look as good as people have said.

I want to see if there is anything to like about Cassell or Gutierrez.

I want to see the idiot side line reporters ask BB about Brett Favre and watch him get a blank look on his face and say, we are only concerned about our team and getting ready for the season (followed by, well we had a pretty good showing, but we have a long way to go).

I want to see no injuries.

Mostly, I want to see the PATRIOTS!!

Woo hoo the season is finally here!!

Brady will do 1 or 2 series AT MOST. He wasn't at the Tuesday afternoon session, the only one that day and that's where the coaches had the teams walk thru the game prep.

Crable, Slater, Mayo, and of course... Chad Jackson. Anybody know how many reps (if any) Brady will get tonight?

Yes, I just got a call from BB but I promised not to tell.:rofl:

Ok from what they have been doing with him this year a TC, I'll be surprised if it's more than one pocession. Unless that pocession is a 3 and out, then he may get another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes