PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which player are you most looking forward to seeing in TC/preseason?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who are you looking forward to seeing perform most in the early months of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Which player are you most looking forward to seeing in TC/Pre-season?

Chad Jackson and then Mayo

Larry Johnson of EEI was just talking about being around some members of the Pats organization recently and relayed their enthusiasm re: Mayo, saying the feeling is that "he's the real deal."

Good list, I chose Seymour, tho I would have added TB just so I can get peace of mind that his wheel's OK.

I chose Richard because, of all the players on the list, he is the one who is most dominant and who wasn't playing like himself at the end last year. The others are important difference makers, several of whom have the potential to be dominant at their position, but none of whom is a game changer today the moment he steps on the field. If Richard is no longer "Richard," then there's adjusting to be done.

Chad Jackson. When healthy, he has shown he can be a poor-man's Randy Moss, and since we already have the real thing across the field, that could work out well.

If anyone will benefit from Chad being a beast, it will be Wes Welker who will have that much more room to abuse nickel corners and safetys.

I'm excited to see him, and see what he can do for this already outstanding offense. Plus all the controversy he's had swirling around him yet BB's hung in there with him. If CJ's the kind of player we think he is, then he should smoke. I'm always curious about the rookies and new players too, but this is such a huge year for Chad. Otherwise, I'd have voted for Mayo. Or Hobson, or Wheatley, or... pretty much fill in the blanks:D

I'm psyched:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back