PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which Pats super hero team do you have the most faith in now?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which Pats super hero team do you have the most faith in now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco Volante

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Excluding the last Dolphins/Jets game as the season, as we do not yet know exactly how that will effect us.

I took jax, cause it is the only one that by itself saves the season.

Im not putting my faith into Gerrard, Thigpen, or Wallace. Hard to stay posative and hold out too much hope from all the BS ive seen the last couple weeks. Im just going to enjoy the game tomorrow and next week and let the other games play themselves out.

Seahawks are still a tough team, Jets suck on the West coast. So they are my pick.
The Chiefs are too busy flirting with beating anyone to convince me they can seal any deal.
Jags are choke artists........ no faith in help there.

But I will settle for any of them.

Im not putting my faith into Gerrard, Thigpen, or Wallace. Hard to stay posative and hold out too much hope from all the BS ive seen the last couple weeks. Im just going to enjoy the game tomorrow and next week and let the other games play themselves out.

Pretty much. Everything the past few weeks have been too demoralizing.

Neither, best case senerio.. have us win and jets and miami lose tom... That would make a merry christmas..

I'm calling the Hawks over the Jets - that team was juiced up to play the Pats a few weeks ago and they'll be the same for a New York team at home. I like that Wallace is playing, the guy has something to prove. I'd feel less confident with a banged up Hasselback. The Jets are 0-3 on the West Coast against bad teams, although you get this feeling they might be due. Here's hoping that BB is tight with Holmgreen and ol Herm.

No way the Jags are beating the Ravens in their house on that weekend - the Jags are dead. We will know by tomorrow EOD whether this team is going to be in the playoffs or not.

I'm calling the Hawks over the Jets - that team was juiced up to play the Pats a few weeks ago and they'll be the same for a New York team at home. I like that Wallace is playing, the guy has something to prove. I'd feel less confident with a banged up Hasselback. The Jets are 0-3 on the West Coast against bad teams, although you get this feeling they might be due. Here's hoping that BB is tight with Holmgreen and ol Herm.

No way the Jags are beating the Ravens in their house on that weekend - the Jags are dead. We will know by tomorrow EOD whether this team is going to be in the playoffs or not.
iam not sure abt the hawks. We frankly didnt expect them to play that well and our D got further banged up in the game. The jets are considerably healthy. Everyone is having this as a trendy pick but its hard for me to jets drop the ball on a must win game now.

All we need to do is handle business tomorrow, and hope the Chiefs do so simultaneously at 1pm

Then, come 4pm we can all watch the Seahawks beat the Jets.

Somehow I can see the Chiefs beating the Dolphins. There have been in a lot of close games against lousy teams and survived them all but honestly I don't believe the Patriots will make it. If you rely on other teams doing your job in most cases you get disappointed.

I consider myself an optimist, even in our blowout losses I manage to find the silver linings. But with the way things are this year, I don't see any of these games going our way. Had we controlled our own destiny, I'm sure of it that we would have won out to 11-5 and made noise in the playoffs, but the last few years have just been a painful 'evening out' process as I like to call it from us getting to witness 3 titles in 4 years. Consider all the breaks that had to go our way to accomplish that, especially in 2001. Well it has to even out eventually, and that's what the last 4 seasons have been. So I'm just going to enjoy the memories and not put much stock into this year, it's clearly not meant for us :( I just hope the culmination of this season puts us back at square one.

I can see all three winning, but it's not likely. The Ravens have really turned up the juice in the last couple weeks, beating the Redskins and Cowboys. The Jaguars have a chance, but I think they'll shut down their running game.

The Seahawks could beat the Jets. I thought Wallace looked pretty good against our defense, and I don't think the Jets' defense is any better. It's all up to Favre being an idiot. I think this is the most likely scenario.

The Chiefs could beat the Dolphins. Thigpen is decent enough, and the Dolphins are all over the place. It depends on what Miami team shows up, but the cold weather can't hurt at all.

Why is 'Jesus' not on the poll? :confused:

We should have a little faith in him over the likes of those scrub team QBs to be able to pull our team out of the fire

Especially on a sunday ;) :halo:

Seahawks are still a tough team, Jets suck on the West coast. So they are my pick.
The Chiefs are too busy flirting with beating anyone to convince me they can seal any deal.
Jags are choke artists........ no faith in help there.

But I will settle for any of them.

Ahhh, I love it when a plan comes together.

im convinced the Seahawks will beat the Jets!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes