PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which of these players will be a Patriot in 2008?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which of these players will be a Patriot in 2008?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cstjohn17

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Some are free agents, some are disgruntled, some are rumored cuts.

Choose your weapons...

Add other to the mix as well...

Last edited:
Chad Jackson is an automatic.

Did you mean Chad Johnson?

I think none. For the most part the team appears set and ready to go, but if anyone I'd say Kevin Jones, even though I thought I read that he turned down a 1-year-offer to play for us.

I think none. For the most part the team appears set and ready to go, but if anyone I'd say Kevin Jones, even though I thought I read that he turned down a 1-year-offer to play for us.

Which is why I thought Chad Jackson was the only logical choice.:D

...........None

None if you mean Chad Johnson and not Chad Jackson.

Dude - why don't you put other current players on the questionaire like Wes Welker or Jarvis Green?

Jason Taylor's cap hit is too prohibitive for us.

I've given up the fight for Shane Olivea or Barry Sims. The FO has rolled the dice with old, fat, slow Oliver Ross and - gag - Mruc.

Lito to NE isn't dead yet; it all depends on how well the coaches feel that our own CBs - rookies & vets - are progressing.

I would love to have Greg Wesley as Stomper's backup at FS, if The Price is Right. But, he has yet to be released.

And neither has LaMont Jordan. Should that happen, he could be a less-expensive alternate to Kevin Jones.

KJ to da Bears? It wouldn't surprise me. He cost more than he did just 2 days ago, that's for sure.

Jeremy Shockey would cost too much (in draft picks) to acquire, unless Bennie Watson hits the IR during TC, and Dave Thomas can't go full bore yet.

Ocho Cinco = Mucho Cancer.

The R-a-t-s would never, ever trade/release Chris Baker to the NEP.

Chad Jackson, yes.

All others, no.

I don't think any of them. The roster is pretty much stocked and pretty tough to make the team. But I still think they'll bring in one or two guys that we barely heard of to bolster special teams (i.e. Washington).

Since there's not a "none of the above" option, I'd go with Jones. His being here seems to be a question of money, and that's a lot more straight up than having to add draft picks and the like.

Last edited:
STUPID Poll by leaving out NONE as a choice

This team is as you see it with maybe an unknown JAG or two signed in late summer as in recent past,Last year was the rare exception.

Get it through your heads that this team appears pretty confident in what it has and unless an injury bug hits the team in camp all the big names mentioned will NOT be here - MARK IT DOWN!

STUPID Poll by leaving out NONE as a choice

This team is as you see it with maybe an unknown JAG or two signed in late summer as in recent past,Last year was the rare exception.

Get it through your heads that this team appears pretty confident in what it has and unless an injury bug hits the team in camp all the big names mentioned will NOT be here - MARK IT DOWN!

Not even Chad Jackson?

Ty Law should be on the list.....
I would pick him, otherwise nobody accept Jackson

We have good number of WR, OL/G, RB, CB. We will resign some of them. Therefore, I don't know what else we need to get.

The answer is NONE for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes