PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which of these Pats players on IR in '07 will make an impact when back on '08 roster

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

2007 IR player to make the biggest impact if he remains healthy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
IF they stay healthy most of this season,Which of these guys do you think will make the biggest POSITIVE impact on the team upon his return to the field?

Colvin would have been the runaway winner in this poll if he were not cut,but damn it,he is not coming back :(

I am going with David Thomas to be the brightest star on a weak TE corps

Last edited:
Re: Which of these Pats players on IR in '07 will make an impact when back on '08 ros

Sammy Morris. No doubt about it. Chad Scott comes in at a close second though.

Re: Which of these Pats players on IR in '07 will make an impact when back on '08 ros

IF they stay healthy most of this season,Which of these guys do you think will make the biggest POSITIVE impact on the team upon his return to the field?

Colvin would have been the runaway winner in this poll if he were not cut,but damn it,he is not coming back :(

I am going with David Thomas to be the brightest star on a weak TE corps

I voted for Sammy, based on his performance last year.

But, If Maroney and Faulk are 100% then I would agree with you on David Thomas seeing how we are weak in TE so he HAS to step up. However, Plan on us drafting a TE late in the second day that could be a sleeper. That kid from Maine will most likely be in our Mini-Camp or Rookie Camp (Can't remember his name, but I think Indy is working him out this week). He's a stud blocker with good hands.

EDIT: His name is Matt Mulligan.

Last edited:

Morris, he was a beast before he went down in Dallas

Sammy Morris. No doubt about it. Chad Scott comes in at a close second though.

You do realize that Chad Scott is a free agent, he's not even on our team.

You know I was not even sure about that when I used him in the poll but I still expect him to re-sign here as I think NO other team will take a chance on an injury prone corner who has shown little here thus far.

Sammy Morris is the obvious choice. I went with Richardson, mostly out of sheer hope.

Who did he get dealt to? I don't remember hearing anything about that.

Who did he get dealt to? I don't remember hearing anything about that.

He hasn't been dealt to anyone, he just has no contract since it expired at the end of the year. He is free to sign with anyone.

He hasn't been dealt to anyone, he just has no contract since it expired at the end of the year. He is free to sign with anyone.
With his resume he will be lucky to play for Vet Minimum

I would say Morris is the obvious choice, but Thomas could end up being a break out star. He will be given the opportunity to see a lot of time on the field. I just don't know if he can be healthy enough to do it.

I would say Morris is the obvious choice, but Thomas could end up being a break out star. He will be given the opportunity to see a lot of time on the field. I just don't know if he can be healthy enough to do it.

I'd say Thomas and Morris are the obvious choices as they will be on the field the most. However, we shouldn't count out Mike Wright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes