PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which NFL Analyst Most Resembles a Horse?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Chiefs v. Colts: who wins?

• Chiefs, despite Herm

Votes: 24 63.2%
  • Colts, despite their run D

Votes: 14 36.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegs

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
well which NFL analyst on this list most resembles a horse... cast your votes, this should be interesting.

well which NFL analyst on this list most resembles a horse... cast your votes, this should be interesting.
Which end of the horse are you referring to?

I don't know which annoucer most looks like a horse but it clear to me that the Player who most looks like a horse is TO.

He definitely reminds me of most Democrats as he is a perfect JACKASS who would sell his own mother or country or team, for a little personal attention and notoriety.

John Clayton reminds me of one of those shrunken heads in the Amazon or something. . .

If you had said a horse's *****, I would have answered Tony Kornheiser.

John Elway always looked like a horse. With those chompers he could've eaten an apple through a picket fence.

What about Cris Collingsworth? he gets my vote.. Troy Aikman is right behind him..

Shannon Sharpe - that answer came immediately to mind before I even opened the poll!

Are you on drugs Keegs? This is the best you could do?

Rich

Keegs smells like a horse

John Clayton reminds me of one of those shrunken heads in the Amazon or something. . .
Hmm, I always thought he had a disturbing wide head, almost like a small little turd with a huge brain for a head...sort of like on Cartoons.

Anyways, Sharpe for me.

What about Cris Collingsworth? he gets my vote.. Troy Aikman is right behind him..

I hate Collinsworth with a passion.

And the Aikman/Buck announcing team makes me want to stick ice picks in my ears. I keep saying that Aikman is still one concussion away from Tim McCarver.

I hate Collinsworth with a passion.

I keep saying that Aikman is still one concussion away from Tim McCarver.

Collinsworth is a schmuck. he acts like he is better than everyone.

And I don't like the Carver guy either. He scared the crap out of me on Nip/Tuck.

Voted for Chiefs. My only hesitation was over Herm the inept. The key to a Chiefs victory is possession and running down the game clock. On 2nd thought maybe Herm might be THE BEST COACH EVER in this regard. Remember how he'd always mis-manage the clock, cluelessly pissing away time? Now this talent can be used productively!

Cheifs are in the lead right now.

Is that football logic?

Is that football logic/wishfull thinking?

Is that Wishfull thinking?

I think ... because we are a good board it's #2 ... it's what I voted also.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back