Which trade was more lopsided

• Getting Moss

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • Trading him away

Votes: 39 41.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
stating facts is doing no disservice. he was astounding for the Patriots, he was discontent with what his role had become and made the tragic mistake of wanting out.

Show me facts to prove he wanted out.

This thread is definitely one of the worst threads I have seen, since I registered. Moss is gone, leave him be. He provided a great service while he was here, who knows, he might even be back, anything can happen. Moss was traded over 2 months ago, the team has accomplished so much in those two months, I don't understand why we are STILL talking about Randy Moss and which trade was "better".

I'm going to start up new threads asking who's better as a starter, Chung or Sanders.

Kinda OT but why doesn't anyone talk about trading away Maroney? Our running game has become so much more reliable without him dancing around in the backfield.

Trading Moss was a great move but it wasn't the only thing that turned things around on offense.
Waits for Deus Irae to come in and blame the offensive line for Maroney's dancing problem.

This thread is definitely one of the worst threads I have seen, since I registered. Moss is gone, leave him be. He provided a great service while he was here, who knows, he might even be back, anything can happen. Moss was traded over 2 months ago, the team has accomplished so much in those two months, I don't understand why we are STILL talking about Randy Moss and which trade was "better".

I'm going to start up new threads asking who's better as a starter, Chung or Sanders.

This wasn't meant to be an attack on Moss. Someone brought up in another thread that the trading away of Moss was the most brilliant move Belichick has made. I happen to think that trading for Moss rivals it for brilliant moves.

This thread is not about Moss it is about the brilliance of Bill Belichick.

Last edited:
None of the above

Which Randy Moss trade was more brilliant?

Easy. Minnesota Vikings trade Randy Moss to Oakland for Napolean Harris and the Raiders' first round pick (7th overall).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back