PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which jerseys do you have?

All home jerseys
Brady replica
Brady authentic
Gronk authentic
Bruschi probable fake authentic
Welker fake authentic

Got the Brady and gronk authentic as custom jerseys when the pro shop were selling the Reebok ones for half price

Re: Jersey Cleaner

I am wondering what can be done to get rid of certain stains off my Tom Brady jersey? I've had this jersey for about 3 years and I am trying to figure out ways off getting it close to new condition without damaging the jersey. The stain is on the white numbering.

I found a few suggestions on da interwebz

Cleaning Jersey

It will depend on what type of stain it is. I have used normal washing liquid and rubbed it on the stain neat after moistening the material first with some warm water. Then I put it straight into the wash and follow the care instructions on the label. Might have to do it a few times. If it's a stubborn stain then you might need to get a stain remover for that type of stain.

---

Tide stick. If that doesn't work, send it back.

I spilt red wine on one of my creamsicle Bucs jerseys and tought that was the end of it. Tide stick took it right out. If it doesn't come out first time round, just gently scrub it with an old tooth brush.

How to remove stains from an NFL jersey?

I have a recipe for a really powerful stain remover, but make sure the fabric is colorfast, or go and visit the dry cleaners and ask them for tips.

To make the solvent, mix Dawn and Hydrogen Peroxide. The result can remove red wine stains from a carpet fairly easily. Very good stain remover. As always for stain removals, test it on a spot to make sure it's safe for the fabric.

(Response): Be careful with using peroxide. It can leave pink spots on fabrics. Its just as likely to change the color of something as bleach is.​

---

Shout advanced gel.

It took 4 year old blood stains out of a work shirt. I've used it on all types of fabric and have yet to:

1. Fail to remove the stain.
2. Ruin the fabric.

This is the way to go.​

How to Get a Stain Out of an NFL Jersey | eHow

1. Treat the stain on the jersey with a spray pre-treater. Allow the formula to soak into the fabric for the manufacturer's recommended amount of time.

2. Place the jersey into the wash machine with like colored clothing or with a towel of the same colors on the appropriate setting for the load size. Washing it with a towel will help pad it from agitator damage.

3. Add the manufacturer's recommended amount of laundry detergent to the wash load and wash the jersey in cold water.

4. Add a laundry booster according to the manufacturer's recommendations for the size laundry load you are washing.

5. Hang the jersey to drip dry on a clothesline or hanger. Hanging a jersey to dry ensures that the logos and stitched numbers, and lettering will not shrink or pucker.

Oh yeah:

:welcome:

Re: Jersey Cleaner

Thank you very much. I'll give those things a try. I just want to get it ready for when I go to my first Patriots game this October.

I have a Tom Brady and Tim Tebow Jersey

My GF has a Tim Tebow bra with embroidered red T's on each cup but she wears Brady skirts made by Green Hate Enterprises...I sleep with the cat on gamedays...

Brady's home jersey. I really, really want his throwback one. I would also like to get a Mayo, Gronk, and Wilfork one.

My GF has a Tim Tebow bra with embroidered red T's on each cup but she wears Brady skirts made by Green Hate Enterprises...I sleep with the cat on gamedays...

Pics or it didn't happen. Just kidding.

only kind of kidding

don't do jerseys ... nope ... no need.

Just cups ... I like team cups.:p

Every Jersey I get is the kiss of death. At $250 a pop, I dare not do so again. The last one I got was Seymour. He was traded the next off season.

Every Jersey I get is the kiss of death. At $250 a pop, I dare not do so again. The last one I got was Seymour. He was traded the next off season.

That's why I got Brady. Safest player. I was debating Gronk or Ridley but who the hell knows with them.

Just a Wilfork away jersey.

And a grey Patriots hoodie. :)

That's why I got Brady. Safest player. I was debating Gronk or Ridley but who the hell knows with them.
I tend to buy "safe" jerseys too: Brady and Bruschi. I did buy a Gronk jersey though. Next up is Wilfork.

I've got a White Branch jersey, and im thinking of grabbing one of these lloyd jerseys.

Because im cheap and they are on sale.

Brady Home with Super Bowl 36 patch
Brady Away with Super Bowl 39 patch
Brady White throwback
Brady Home - New Nike
Gronkowski Home
Gronkowski Away - New Nike
Bruschi Away
Welker Home

Hm...I guess I have more than I realized

Would like to get a Red Nike Throwback in a few weeks...not sure whom yet though.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back