Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Going to get another jersey now that hernandez number changed to 81. I could always duct tape ochoc over his name but ehh

I already have:

Brady
Welker
Hernandez's old jersey

Last edited:
Def woodhead. Hilarious especially at gilette, last year people wore helmets with a block of wood attached to them...!

Apparently that Mayo guy is one of my favorites on the Pats closely followed by McCourty. Faulk's in the vintage love group now. Woodhead's more of a you go buddy you go like for me.

Def woodhead. Hilarious especially at gilette, last year people wore helmets with a block of wood attached to them...!

Our section at the Pats-Jets reg season beat down was yelling Chop that Wood! :rocker:

I would go for McCourty, He is young and made the pro bowl his rookie season.

McCourty for many reasons. I liked him since the senior bowl and this season was fn ridiculous for him. Most importantly, he's a first round pick so i would expect him to be around for awhile even if he was a bust.

I got a woodhead jersey for x-mas ,They next one i want to get is Gronk
But for this list i would i have to go with mccourty or mayo so close

Last edited:
I always wear either a QB or LB jersey so Mayo it is.

Go with McCourty. I think he's going to be a star. If your looking for an authentic jersey, I suggest searching "authentic jerseys from China" and using one of
those sites. They're bootleg, but they're authentic. I ordered a red Wes Welker and a Michigan Brady and I'll tell you what, they are beautiful jerseys. I compared the Welker one to a $300 authentic one and they are the exact same. Same heavy material and everything. You CANNOT tell the difference at all. The sites look awful with a bunch of poor grammar but I wouldn't be dismayed. I made sure to use Paypal and not use my credit card. It's $20 per jersey and $20 shipping for the entire package. They're selection is somewhat limited, but they have you Gronkowski's, McCourtys, and Mayos. They ship fast too. I emailed the person and they sent me a tracking code and everything. You can get customized ones for $50. I can't attest to those though as I've never tried it. Once I find out Haynesworth's number, I plan on getting his. You really can't beat the deal.
Theyre cheaper than the silk screen ones and they look infinitely better.

Go with McCourty. I think he's going to be a star. If your looking for an authentic jersey, I suggest searching "authentic jerseys from China" and using one of
those sites. They're bootleg, but they're authentic. I ordered a red Wes Welker and a Michigan Brady and I'll tell you what, they are beautiful jerseys. I compared the Welker one to a $300 authentic one and they are the exact same. Same heavy material and everything. You CANNOT tell the difference at all. The sites look awful with a bunch of poor grammar but I wouldn't be dismayed. I made sure to use Paypal and not use my credit card. It's $20 per jersey and $20 shipping for the entire package. They're selection is somewhat limited, but they have you Gronkowski's, McCourtys, and Mayos. They ship fast too. I emailed the person and they sent me a tracking code and everything. You can get customized ones for $50. I can't attest to those though as I've never tried it. Once I find out Haynesworth's number, I plan on getting his. You really can't beat the deal.
Theyre cheaper than the silk screen ones and they look infinitely better.

Link??????????????Please

Hmmmmm an authentic bootleg. That's what the salesmen told me. It looks right but Mccourty is with 2 cs.

Link??????????????Please

I found a couple that are about $25 a jersey, but it's also $25 shipping :(

I am interested in getting a red throwback jersey though :) And maybe a Gronk and a Red Sox jersey :)

I would buy a mayo jersey. He's the leader of the defense. Led the LEAGUE in tackles last year. After Mayo, I would go with McCourty!!

The Jerseys i have are-

Bruschi- home premier
Brady- Home Authentic(got free from the Patriots)
Mayo- Home replica
Welker- Away Replica
Harrison- Home replica
Harrison- Throwback home replica

Planning on getting Spikes, McCourty, Chung, and Ochocinco!

Spikes or Chung.

Ochocinco Authentic Home Jersey when new ones come out next year.

New Nike Jerseys are not out this year or are they?:confused:

I have all replicas thus far Welker Woody Adalius Thomas **** him (home Jersey's
Hernandez (Away)

My Own Custom grey/silver #88

I may have to get the Hernandez 1 and send it to an embroiderer for fixing. (they are only silkscreen names) I am sure if I sent it in to be embroided I could get OCHOCINCO stitched on back.

Last edited:
What? No option for Haynesworth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes