PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which Jax player shoots his mouth off this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yah we'r so dumb we don't know how to work video cameras on the sidelines..ahhh i guess 30 other teams are dumb as well

Ohhhh a spygate reference. That's so early September. Try a little harder, please.

You know we've had a lot of trolls on this board over the years. When your team is a 3 time champ you get that. Some trolls are funny. Some are weird. Some are flat out annoying.

You sir, are INANE. I'm sure you don't know what that word means so take a few minutes to look it up and get back to me. I assume you do know how to use "the Google"?

oh yeah your smart because you can talk crap over the net. rofl genius...its okay if you dont know alot about football... geeks make alot of money in computers i hear.

oh yeah your smart because you can talk crap over the net. rofl genius...its okay if you dont know alot about football... geeks make alot of money in computers i hear.

A geek? A geek? My dad could whip your dad and your momma wears combat boots. :rofl: :rofl:

leave it to a bunch of shelterd pale white boston kids to make fun of a guy that pays tribute to his late Grandfather and calling Ingram a thug? why is he a thug because hes black? and he layed out your metrosexual QB? it was legal get over it.

Listen MORON, MOST If you had actually paid attention you'd have noticed that several Pats fans corrected the ONE Pats fan that was mistaken.

Now, listen you uneducated POS. It wasn't a legal hit. Now, as your your other stupidity, it probably has nothing to do with his race. It has to do with the FACT that he then stood over Brady after the hit. I wouldn't expect an uneducated moron like yourself to understand that.

freaking losers...why would MJD talk smack? because he never talked smack about any team be4 in his career? Maroney has a 150 yard game and suddenly Pat fans think they have the right to bash a top 5 RB...yall better PRAY it doesn't snow or rain sunday,if it does yall are going to see what a true smash mouth blue collar football team looks like..not some exploit using video taping pansies that have to ally-oop to king Moss on every play and cheat to get ahead.

MJD wasn't a top 5 RB this year. He's good. And I respect him.

BTW, you wouldn't know true smashmouth blue collar football if it came up and smacked you in the chops.

The Patriots DID NOT CHEAT. God, how friggin stupid can you be? Are you seriously trying to show how uneducated you really are?

the only reason why yall are talking crap about jacksonville's coaches and players are because your scared and you know it, its the same reason why the Chargers were doing it when we played them,you have to go elementary to give your self some confidence ...if the giants had a capable CB in that game yall lose and flat get out played...sad indeed

pace losers...

You can't even spell PEACE right. Friggin reject.

And no, I am not scared of Jacksonville. I respect them. But I don't respect ignorant pieces of racist garbage like yourself who come spewing stupidity on another teams board. How about you go get an education before you insult the rest of us by feebly attempting to post something that passes for intelligence.

Ohhhh a spygate reference. That's so early September. Try a little harder, please.

why would anyone need to try harder, it was big enough to lose a first round pick over...hmm there was alot of gooood players picked in the first round i think.

go burn a cross nazi loser, and if thats the only thing you can reply to on my post then im right.

Listen you piece of garbage. You are WORSE than any RACIST KU KLUX CLANNER out there.

You couldn't be more wrong you sorry piece of excrement.

Listen MORON, MOST If you had actually paid attention you'd have noticed that several Pats fans corrected the ONE Pats fan that was mistaken.

Now, listen you uneducated POS. It wasn't a legal hit. Now, as your your other stupidity, it probably has nothing to do with his race. It has to do with the FACT that he then stood over Brady after the hit. I wouldn't expect an uneducated moron like yourself to understand that.

MJD wasn't a top 5 RB this year. He's good. And I respect him.

BTW, you wouldn't know true smashmouth blue collar football if it came up and smacked you in the chops.

The Patriots DID NOT CHEAT. God, how friggin stupid can you be? Are you seriously trying to show how uneducated you really are?

You can't even spell PEACE right. Friggin reject.

And no, I am not scared of Jacksonville. I respect them. But I don't respect ignorant pieces of racist garbage like yourself who come spewing stupidity on another teams board. How about you go get an education before you insult the rest of us by feebly attempting to post something that passes for intelligence.

Damm.. You threw out "Feebly" .. I haven't heard that in years.. :rocker:

why would anyone need to try harder, it was big enough to lose a first round pick over...hmm there was alot of gooood players picked in the first round i think.

It was a rule broken and nothing more. Maybe you should learn to actually READ what happened before spouting off on something you clearly know nothing about, you racist bastard.

Hey Brain Surgeon.. You do realize the Pats pick 7th this upcoming draft... :singing:

My God, if you were any dumber you'd have to remind your heart to beat. Listen, when I said try harder, I meant you need to take it up a notch as a troll.

You think we have a dumb team.Didn't the pats not understand a rule that the commissioner sent out a letter explaining about a month earlier?can anyone explain to me how the jags are a bunch of trash talking thugs? does anyone have a link where it shows quotes of the jags talking trash about an opponent?the worst thing i remember is Freddie t talking about Pittsburgh's crappy field and thats a stretch when your looking for bulletin board material.

Actually, The league did NOT send out a memo this year. It was an error by ESPN saying that they had.

If you don't know that Spicer and Ingram are a pair of trash talking nitwits, then you clearly don't follow the Jags well enough.

Are they ALL bad? Nope. Just a few.

a fondu?wtf thats the dumbest crap i've seen in a long time, is florida known for fondu or something? that was sad and so is a geek boston kid that watches to much NFL network and has to get into a words battle over the net because he cant reply to anything on topic...
go pop a zit loser

This is hilarious coming from a racist mental midget like yourself.

Actually, The league did NOT send out a memo this year. It was an error by ESPN saying that they had.

If you don't know that Spicer and Ingram are a pair of trash talking nitwits, then you clearly don't follow the Jags well enough.

Call them thugs.. nitwits are high praise... hahaah... :singing:

so call him a thug because he hits a late sliding QB? rightttt

Personally, I feel that Ingram is a thug because he INTENTIONALLY speared Brady in the back. And then, he talked trash over Brady afterwards. And after the game.

Please, take your racist POS arse back to whatever little hole you crawled out of.

and when exactly did spice and ingram talk trash?

leave it to a bunch of shelterd pale white boston kids to make fun of a guy that pays tribute to his late Grandfather and calling Ingram a thug? why is he a thug because hes black? and he layed out your metrosexual QB? it was legal get over it. freaking losers...why would MJD talk smack? because he never talked smack about any team be4 in his career? Maroney has a 150 yard game and suddenly Pat fans think they have the right to bash a top 5 RB...yall better PRAY it doesn't snow or rain sunday,if it does yall are going to see what a true smash mouth blue collar football team looks like..not some exploit using video taping pansies that have to ally-oop to king Moss on every play and cheat to get ahead.

the only reason why yall are talking crap about jacksonville's coaches and players are because your scared and you know it, its the same reason why the Chargers were doing it when we played them,you have to go elementary to give your self some confidence ...if the giants had a capable CB in that game yall lose and flat get out played...sad indeed

pace losers...

yeah, like Jax is some place that real folks would want to live. I'll give you credit for having drive-up liquor stores, but beyond that, all I've ever seen down there is sand, palmetto spiders, and grit-eating, mullet-loving hicks who make out with their sisters, who may, in many cases, also be their mothers.

The one good thing about Jax is that, by comparison, it makes Atlanta look like a city of frikkin' Einsteins. Hell, if you look up the words "urban blight" in the dictionary, you'll see a map of Jacksonville. :singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back