PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which is more likely to happen for the Pats tonight? TE & ILB, or trade up to #11?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

More likely to happen for the Pats in round one

• The Pats select a TE at 27 and an ILB at 31

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • The Pats trade both 27 and 31 up for the 11th pick

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Which do you see most likely to occur in tonight's draft between these two longshot possibilities

Neither is NOT a choice

re: Which is more likely to happen for the Pats tonight? TE & ILB, or trade up to #11?

B all the way.

re: Which is more likely to happen for the Pats tonight? TE & ILB, or trade up to #11?

B all the way.

esp since that's the Chiefs (Pioli) pick. I can see them taking Cox or possibly Brockers at that position.

Last edited:

esp since that's the Chiefs (Pioli) pick. I can see them taking Cox or possibly Bowers at that position.

Who the hell is Bowers?

Do you mean Brockers?

Wait a second... Now I know Bill is a nut sometimes when it comes to the draft (in a good way), but after signing Daniel Fells and having Gronk/Hern why on earth would a TE at 27 make ANY sense??

EDIT: Well the more that I've thought about it, the more I believe it's possible.We are still looking like we need a WR and Bill may see him as the best offensive weapon available. Taking Fleener the best TE in the draft rather than to wait and take a reciever as a project may be what he's thinking. It offers good insurance in case of injury as well. I believe that Fleener gets drafted in the early 20s to be honest.

Last edited:

I don't think there's a chance either happens, but I certainly don't see anybody in this draft that Belichick would be willing to part with 2 #1s for.

No way they use their first pick for a 4th string TE, unlikely as it may be using both firsts to move up is more likely than a TE in the first.

or c: I will go into a tailspin rant when the Pats once again don't draft a pass rusher.

Who the hell is Bowers?

Do you mean Brockers?

Yes, thanks. Somehow I was thinking about Da'Quan Bowers, the dude from last year with the bum leg.

1) We don't need a TE that high
2) None are worth the 27th pick anyway

I choose B

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill