• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Va_Pats_Fan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Us or Them?

Us, Brady is back next year

Jets Obviously, they have practically every imaginable break going there way for this game, a patriots team with no brady, top 3 RB are out, no rodney no thomas, and cassel who is still a relatively inexperienced QB, while they are playing arguably the best football they have played this year and are as of right now the more talented team. If they don't win this game it will be directly on the rats head for loosing with a superior team.

Jets Obviously, they have practically every imaginable break going there way for this game, a patriots team with no brady, top 3 RB are out, no rodney no thomas, and cassel who is still a relatively inexperienced QB, while they are playing arguably the best football they have played this year and are as of right now the more talented team. If they don't win this game it will be directly on the rats head for loosing with a superior team.

take out the rats part and I whole heartedly agree

Definitely the Jest......they will want to drag Mangenious's body on the NJ Turnpike after they loose......

I say Jets, because we don't have any suicide pacts or newspaper writers frothing at the mouth. It will be a bummer if we lose and there will be lots of hand-wringing here in the days to follow, but I don't see long term despair in Patsfanland if we don't win, whereas over there, good Lord they are overconfident and teetering on the brink of despair at the same time.

We can also rationalize that it was injuries if we lose, whereas they have no such excuse.

Jets, most definately. We are ravaged with injuries and if your going to beat the Patriots theres no better opertunity than to do it now.

Why take the Rats part out, did not Mangini rat on the man who made his NFL career?

actually no it was not mangini who complained it was either mike tannenbaum or an NFL security guard (forget which one) who alerted security about the camera man.

Last edited:
Jets for sure, next year they will win 5 games without Favre.

We do, because it's justified with them. Usually, the losses that run them off the cliff are the ones that prove that, once again, the Jets suck. Pats fans lose their minds whenever we lose a game, period, even in seasons where we go and win the Super Bowl anyways. Jets fans are just tired of sucking, whereas we have a ton of bandwagon fans who think that every season is supposed to end with a 19-0 record.

The Rats will melt,of course their use to melting down its in their genes by now.

Before this year, I would say the Jets fans. Now, I would say the Pats fans. I mean some fans have been melting down with wins around here. We went a month before the bring in Culpepper or start O'Connell crowds disappeared. People have trashed both Cassel and Josh McDaniels pretty regularly on this board and the Pats are 6-3. Imagine what would happen on this board if the unthinkable happened - two losses in a row.

The Jets fans are quick to turn on the Jets, but they usually have good reason to. The Jets haven't even sniffed the playoffs other than 2006 since 2002. They haven't been to the Super Bowl in 40 years.

Sometimes I read this board or listen to WEEI and I wonder if I am actually a fan of the Detriot Lions. Even after a win.

Before this year, I would say the Jets fans. Now, I would say the Pats fans. I mean some fans have been melting down with wins around here. We went a month before the bring in Culpepper or start O'Connell crowds disappeared. People have trashed both Cassel and Josh McDaniels pretty regularly on this board and the Pats are 6-3. Imagine what would happen on this board if the unthinkable happened - two losses in a row.

The Jets fans are quick to turn on the Jets, but they usually have good reason to. The Jets haven't even sniffed the playoffs other than 2006 since 2002. They haven't been to the Super Bowl in 40 years.

Sometimes I read this board or listen to WEEI and I wonder if I am actually a fan of the Detriot Lions. Even after a win.

minor note but they were in it in 04

exactly. with a loss we will forget we have cassel, BJGE,pierre woods and a banged up secondary and behave the same as the jets who havent won anything in 40 yrs

Jets fans are better at losing than Patriots fans. Has to do with amount of practice.

LOL, ever actually read the Jets board? They are MUCH worse and delusional fans. If the Jets lose this one, guarantee a lot of jets fans will be going on suicide watch, jumping off bridges, etc. etc.

The pressure is all on the Jets to win. They want so desperately to beat the 'bully' that has beaten them 11 of the last 12 games.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey