Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which AFC east team do you like after the Pats?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogansArmy

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I've seen enough of the "what team do you hate the most" threads to know its mostly Jets. However, I am curious as to which team you like the most in the AFC east, after the Pats of course.

Perhaps I should word that as which team you hate the least...

For me, I think it would have to be the Bills. I don't know, I kinda like them for some reason. Maybe thats only because they've been so bad for a long time now and I feel bad, but they've never pissed me off as much as the dolphins, let alone the jests.

I don't really like any of them, but I hate the jets, the others I just don't really care about one way or the other.

Dumb question...Hands down its the Bills BY FAR and there is no way its going to be any other team winning this poll.

Maybe its because they are so pathetic and boring that even T.O. has nothing to say

Last edited:
Dumb question...Hands down its the Bills BY FAR and there is no way its going to be any other team.

Perhaps it is a dumb question, but my 11 yr old nephew who is now starting to really follow football, actually likes the Jets after the Pats. I dont know what I can do to make him hate them like I do.

Hm.. the team that poses the least threat.

Perhaps it is a dumb question, but my 11 yr old nephew who is now starting to really follow football, actually likes the Jets after the Pats. I dont know what I can do to make him hate them like I do.

Tell him that Rex Ryan is satan :)

the bills i am not sure i like them but they have the best young talent of all the team's

they got good not great LB's

they got play maker's at DB

good passrush

good runing game

i keep waiting for them to start wining and they just dont

they need a coach like bill cowher to come in there and turn them around

Last edited:
I hate them all equally but I like to see the Jets fall the farthest.

The Bills until the next time they sweep us in the season (way down the line). Then I'll probably hate them like I did in the mid-90's when I was a kid. I have a large amount of contempt for the Jets and Dolphins.

Being from Boston I hate all NY teams. Kind of like Duke/Carolina down here.
Never liked Don Shula so I never liked the Fish.
Now the Bills; I always liked till last year until Brady got hurt. They were so happy about it ......F'em and I hope they continue to suffer in misery and don't care if they move to Toronto.

I hate them all..

I like whichever team beats the Pats to the playoffs because they've earned it.

I don't like any of them. However, the Bills don't irritate me nearly as much as the Jets and Dolphins.

Annoying fanbases make for annoying teams. Bills fans don't bug me so I'd root for the 2ndly.

Living in Toronto I am a Bill season ticket holder. I usually sell the ones that are not interesting, but I go on bye-weeks and games when the pats are not playing. I have to say, I always wear my patriot garb and i feel as if the Bills have the same lack of contempt for us as we do for them. They are generally a OK bunch, but i do plan on getting crap thrown at me in december when the pats are in..

don't care much of the Bills and Phins (let say I prefer the Bills but slightly). Hate the Jets.

Probably like the Bills the best.... perhaps it is like a sympathy thing, mostly because Jauron is a homer... other than that it is about the hate.

You know how in EVERY poll, no matter how ridiculous or absurdly wrong one option may be, there is always a FEW votes for every option. And the Jets still have 0 votes on this poll.

I've always kinda liked the Dolphins... I always root for them against the Jets and generally like to see them do okay, as long as it's not at the expense of the Pats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots