PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which 2010 Pats accomplishment is the most likely to repeat in 2011?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which 2010 feat is most likely to repeat itself in 2011?

• Brady to go 325 or more passes without an INT

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • BJGE to rush for 1,000 or more yards

Votes: 14 18.4%
  • A 14-2 Record or better

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • Turnover Margin of +28

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • None of these will repeat themselves

Votes: 29 38.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Which of these tremendous feats by the Pats is Most likely to repeat itself from 2010?

Last edited:
None, BJGE the most likely but i think the young guys take reps and yards off his total.

The most likely tough repeat is Brady as MVP, picking them to win the division again is too easy. Taking Mallett is going to light a big fire under an already motivated Brady, given the work on the offense the last 2 drafts I can see Brady having an even better year in 2001, tough as that is to imagine. i don't see 325 without and int again but taking them to another Championship and being the best player in football again is a real possibility.

not a pats fan, but i voted 14-2

14-2 because the Pats sexuality excite me. No other reason.

I chose E. None will repeat. Some will be better, some worse.

I went with the Firm gaining another 1000 because neither of our rookie RBs is likely to be up to speed enough to rob him of his 15 or so carries a game it'll probably take for him to hit that #. And the cat doesnt fumble. Gonna be tough to steal his touches.

I went with the turnover rating. I could see that happening again with the improvements in our secondary.

I went with the turnover rating. I could see that happening again with the improvements in our secondary.

Agreed. Bodden and Dowling should really help and McCourty didn't become a balhawk till the second half of the season, so he'll create more turnovers. The pass rush should also improve with the return of Warren, the aquisition of Stroud and the the maturation of Cunningham. I think the focus on power running game will help.

It's hard to fathom why (at current count) 5 people think the BJGE is going to get 1,000 yards rushing when the Patriots just picked up 2 young running backs in the draft - and running back is the position with the easiest transition to the NFL. Is everyone else going down with an injury? Why would we expect any running back to even hit 800 yards?

They'll make it to the AFC Championship game, and lose.

None of those, but they will have the best scoring offense and have the fewest turnovers in the league. The takeaway numbers will fall due to an increase in sacks ;)

None of those will repeat.

Our season will go something like this:

13-3 #1 seed.

Brady MVP,offensive player of the year
BB Coach of the year
Vereen offensive rookie of the year
Dowling defensive rookie of the year
Mayo defensive player of the year
Warren Comeback player of the year

Pro Bowl/All-Pro's Cunningham,McCourty,Wilfork,Meriweather,Brady,Welker,Mankins,Solder,Cannon,Vollmer,Warren,Spikes,Chung,Dowling,Gronkowski,Vereen.

Season culminates with an all time great performance from Brady in the SB vs the Packers. 300+ yards 4 TD's. SB MVP.

The 2011 New England Patriots - World Champions.

I went with BJGE getting his 1,000+

I am glad that you didn't put "1 and done" in the playoffs as an option, though that would have been the correct (unfortunately) answer last year. Hopefully BJGE gets on the field to prove me right!

I doubt if any of those are going to happen. I do not see BJGE rushing for a 1000 yards. Technically Brady's 325 passes without an INT is still going on.

Team speed is way up. Defensive turnovers are almost always highly correlated with team speed. While exceeding the turnover differential is unlikely, the team will be stronger. Exceeding 14-2 or any of the others are improbable, however.:cool:

Team speed is way up. Defensive turnovers are almost always highly correlated with team speed. While exceeding the turnover differential is unlikely, the team will be stronger. Exceeding 14-2 or any of the others are improbable, however.:cool:

Al Davis Likes this post.

But the results dont show. :mad:

Records are nice but all i care about is a superbowl:)

Setting the kool aid down for a moment and taking the homer glasses off, I'd have to go with "none of the above". Although those stats we'll all be cheering for and hoping to see, realistically they all have a less than 50% chance of happening.

If you remove none of the above as a response, then the question is a difficult one to answer. 325 straight passes without an incompletion is the easiest choice to eliminate, but it's tough to say which of the other three is most likely or least likely to happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey