Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which away games will you attend in 2008?

• Total voters

SoCal Bong

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
There are plenty of opportunities for us left-coasters to see the Pats. Many of us will be buying tickets and tailgating together through the Patriots Tailgate Club - Join the Yahoo Group in my sig below.

Go ahead and indicate which game(s) you will be going to and yes, you can select multiple choices.

I live in WA so of course I'm going to watch the Pats STOMP the suckhawks, and my roommate won season tickets to the 9ers so I will be flying down there to watch that game.

Definitely headed down to Miami to see us slap them up and down the field.

Since moving to Pittsburgh, I've always found enjoyment in making a trip back home(Boston) to go to see the Steelers.

Going to Seattle and the home game vs. Miami.

Likely going into the belly of the beast again at the Meadowlands vs Jets....

Perliminary plan....

Take a week off and go to San Fran stay for the week maybe go to Vegas and than shoot down to Chargers to cap of the week.

Perliminary plan....

Take a week off and go to San Fran stay for the week maybe go to Vegas and than shoot down to Chargers to cap of the week.

That is an awesome plan! BTW, Vegas is hurting right now so rates are nicer hotels are pretty low not to mention that Sun - Thurs is always far cheaper than weekends. I can send some links your way when you get ready to book it.

Hope you'll join our tailgates at both of the "San" games too as I'll be at both of those games.

Going to Chargers game in October - I can't wait to see the Brady-Moss Air Show all night long. Anyone else going to San Diego?

Im of course going to the Lolphins game

I am heading to the west coast and see the 9ers get destroyed by Brady and Co. This will be the 21st place on the road for me!!:D

The Patriots Tailgate Club will be purchasing the Pats - Raiders group tickets this week. If you are interested in getting in on this purchase, you'll need to join the club (click on link in my sig below) and send in your payment right away as I'll only be buying tickets for those who I have actually received payment from.

For everyone going to any other games, make sure you also join Patriots Tailgate as you'll want to join our pre-game tailgate party and Saturday night get-together parties even if you already have your own tickets to any of the road games this but especially the west coast games.

Last edited:
The Patriots Tailgate Club will be purchasing the Pats - Raiders group tickets this week. If you are interested in getting in on this purchase, you'll need to join the club (click on link in my sig below) and send in your payment right away as I'll only be buying tickets for those who I have actually received payment from.

For everyone going to any other games, make sure you also join Patriots Tailgate as you'll want to join our pre-game tailgate party and Saturday night get-together parties even if you already have your own tickets to any of the road games this but especially the west coast games.
What section are your Oakland seats at?

I will be at the San Francisco game for sure with a group of about 50ppl. we got tickets through our Pasadena New England Patriots club. If anyone will be heading up that way please let me know we are organizing a meetup prior to the game on Satuday evening as well as "AT" the game itself.

~~ And so it Goes ~~

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back