Welcome to PatsFans.com

Where's the OUTRAGE? Where's the EXCUSES?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Mrs.PatsFanInVa, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +624 / 13 / -6

#24 Jersey

It's a game....fill in the blanks before you read the article. Feel the outrage dissipate or grow accordingly.

The Orange County District Attorney’s office said Wednesday that it plans to team with the Secretary of State’s office to investigate voter registration fraud uncovered by the Orange County Register.

A Register investigation published Friday online and in Sunday’s newspaper exposed how signature gatherers circulating petitions had tricked young Orange County voters into registering to vote as _________. Since mid-March, at least 99 written complaints have been submitted to state elections officials by Orange County residents who say they were registered to vote _________ without their consent

An independent Register investigation found an additional 74 voters who say they were tricked or coerced into registering to vote as ________ by signature gatherers who initially asked them to sign petitions to legalize marijuana, fight cancer or clean up beaches.

Unlike the __________, the California _________ Party has a policy of paying signature gatherers who send them new ____ voter registration cards and the __________ are offering as much as $8 for each new ___ registration in that district.

DA to team with Secretary of State on voter registration probe - OC Watchdog : The Orange County Register

2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,381 / 34 / -28

#87 Jersey

How much outrage can there be?

We have Mexican outrage.

Offshore drilling outrage.

Mcdonald's outrage.

Wind Farm outrage.

Healthcare outrage.

bailout outrage.

Wall Street outrage.

......................... I think we're maxed out on outrage Mrs. PF ... :stars2::stars2::stars2:

On a serious note ... they deserve some time in minimum security at the minimum.

3. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

That's MrsPFnVA for ya. She gets more upset at 99 potheads getting tricked into registering as Republicans than she does over 30 million illegals breaking into our country and usurping our resources, attacking our countrymen and destroying our way of life.

4. Why?PJ

Why?PJ On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

hey its payback for all the dead people that voted for Obama. heh, and those dead people prolly did more for society than those dead heads.

5. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +452 / 5 / -23

#18 Jersey

I really like the "nobody wins" comment in your signature. More people should just accept the fact that nobody really wins in anything in life. But too many people put WAYyyy too effort in trying to "Win" in whatever it is they try to do...even though they can't.

Biggest waste of human life there can be....:cool:

6. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

She has a point ya know. Payback and deflections do not justify anything.

7. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +624 / 13 / -6

#24 Jersey

When it's all you have, it's what you use. I epected nothing less.

Thank you, tho, SB, for recognizing it. I can only hope it amuses you as much as it does me.

8. chicowalker

chicowalker Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +297 / 3 / -4

Isn't ACORN the more relevant comparison? I don't know if you were upset about it, but plenty of righties were -- usually confusing registration fraud with vote fraud, and sometimes reacting as if the entire democratic process had been subverted.

(btw, why are they "potheads"? Legalization of marijuana was just 1 of the petitions. Supporting legalization doesn't make one a pothead -- could be they just support the "smaller government" the right so often claims to want, though that often seems to start and end at taxes)

9. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +832 / 2 / -9

Dead Democrats Rise From The Grave And Vote In Chicago

10. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +624 / 13 / -6

#24 Jersey

But why would anyone want to make a relevant comparison?

Besides, everyone here is an ACORN supporter - just check back on the dozens of threads concerning them. Why, I'll bet you won't find a conservative or an independant here who doesn't dismiss the accusations against them as an insignificant and unimportant thing.

No one here cares about a minor issue like voter fraud or registration fraud - not when they've got important things to worry about like whether Patrick Kennedy had 4 or 6 drinks to celebrate his falling off the wagon and important missions to accomplish like spreading the myth that it's only illegal aliens who will be affected by the bill in Arizona.

Oh, and zombies, don't forget the zombies.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2010
  11. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +832 / 2 / -9

Thats the first thing I thought of when I read the leading Post all the Dead People in Chicago marcing like Zombies to "Vote For Jug Ears"

12. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +737 / 11 / -7

Selective Outrage: The Right-Wing Way

Learn it, live it, love it

Our local righties go into a selective lather about their pet outrages, then when their ox is gored, it's time for alllllll of us to relax. LMAO.

This is the party that appointed Bush in 2000, folks.

So, the apologists turn all "type B" when their buddies are caught red-handed. When they're tapping elected representatives' phones or hacking e-mails, that's good and harmless. When some wanker does the same to their favorite half-governor, it's the end of the world.

The board is stocked with right wing barroom propagandists, talking alllllll about how they're free thinkers.

What a joke.

But as long as they don't laugh at each other, well, that's all that matters... :rolleyes:

No wonder these guys came up with the birfer theory.

PFnV

13. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +452 / 5 / -23

#18 Jersey

Democrat vs. Republican...Liberal vs. Conservative...partisan politics are irrelevant to what is right.

Neither party is more right or righteous than the other...that we already know as fact...unless someone would like to debate me on this...anyone? Beuller?:p

It's all a bunch of horse sh1t designed to occupy the MINIONS....So what's the big deal here?

REALLY?

14. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +737 / 11 / -7

Ohhhh, gotcha.

Absolutely.

It's not a matter of whether the "outrage" is Democratic or Republican.

It's a matter of whether it's Right...

Or Left.

How the hell would you know what's "right," Mel?

Christ on a Crutch. Who do you fool with that bullcrap?

PFnV

15. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +452 / 5 / -23

#18 Jersey

You failed to address my points. It's not my opinion, it's the truth. I'm not trying to fool anyone.

Can you make a statement that either side is more right or righteous than the other?

The FACT is, you can't, I can't and no one can. It's all just opinion.

Ok Virg? ;)