Welcome to PatsFans.com

Where's the outrage over this?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Turd Furguson, Nov 15, 2006.

1. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/11/15/mideast.rockets/index.html

JERUSALEM (CNN) -- In a deadly attack from northern Gaza, Palestinian militants hit the Israeli town of Sderot with four Qassam rockets Wednesday morning, killing one woman and wounding a man, Israeli police and medical sources said.

Two militant groups, the Islamic Jihad and the Izz el-Din al-Qassam Brigades, claimed responsibility for the attacks in a statement faxed to the Ramattan News Agency, based in Gaza City.

How come I dont see Seymour93, Mikey or any of the other usual "Israel Bad!" suspects rushing out to post this link?

How dare those Israelis get in the way of that perfectly good rocket.

2. taltos

taltos Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

After all of these incidents, people still wonder why Israel always engages in payback. They are surrounded by savages.

3. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +153 / 10 / -16

#37 Jersey

You are correct for once, and those people you mentioned are called
    DEMOCRATS

Cindy Sheehan
    John Conyers
    Jim Moran
    Jesse Jackson
    ect................................

4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,123 / 3 / -10

Not even worth talking about anymore, the people have spoken, the American Democrat won big time, they are running the show now, Jon Stewart, Streisand, the rest of Hollywood, and all the Jewish big shots in the Liberal Media can now sit back and watch as Islam kicks the sh!t out of Israel and probably kills a few of their relatives but their Hatred for Bush blinded any loyalty they had for their ancestors homeland, I say "F-ck Them"

Bush was fighting the element that wants all Jews Dead, the American jews want Bush Dead, figure that one out.

Again I say "F-ck Them", bring the troops home now, let the slaughter begin.
    STOP THE WAR NOW.

bricks

5. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

NEM, thats not fair.

To a point you are correct in that there is a lot of anti-semitism in many red states but I would imagine there is a good amount in blue states as well.

As you know I'm a conservative and yet I have no animosity towards Jews at all. Hell, I married one and my 3 daughters are being raised Jewish.

6. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

I find it interesting that Iran can fund terrorists to bomb a country that they claim doesn't exist.

7. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

Some of you are out of hand. This story was picked up by all the major media outlets. I don't see what the problem is.

This is what I have seen over the past two weeks:
    1. Israel launches a weapon and kills 18 civilians last week and blames it on a 'technical glitch'.
    2. This week 1 Israeli woman is killed, and you guys are going nuts over it.

Frankly, as a neutral 3rd party observer, I think both groups of people involved are nuts, not just the Palestinians. All of you religious extremists on BOTH sides will keep killing an 'eye for an eye' until the entire world burns up in nuclear fire.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2006
  8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,123 / 3 / -10

Cut their f-cking tongues out Death To America

9. Turk

Turk Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Thieves steal, killers kill and terrorists terrorize, no surprises there.
    It is when a cop steals and/or kills, when a legitimate government engages in terrorism that makes the news and discussion boards, because it is not expected behavior.
    Equating criticism of Israel (when it does wrong) to anti-semitism is a tired, worn out cliche and simply does not work any more.
    There are quite a few Jews out there who are also critical of Israeli atrocities.
    Where was the outrage week, when Israel killed 18 civilians because of a "technical glitch", or when Israeli soldiers opened fire on a group of women killing one and wounding a few more, again last week?
    Wasn't it another tecnical glitch when they hit the UN building, for the second time?
    Compare the numbers of the innocent that have been killed by both sides and then talk about moral superiority. There isn't one.
    Both sides are guilty, and voicing that fact is not anti anything.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2006
  10. Seymour93

Seymour93 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Where's the outrage over this?

http://www.irna.ir/en/news/view/menu-239/0611138956174628.htm

Search for this story on Google news and only four articles come up. And what a surprise, the Iranian site has the most details.

11. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

NEM, I think you reveal your own bigotry by stereotyping and generalizing an entire group of people. You are just as guilty of being narrow minded as the people you accuse.