PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where's Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

Virtual Internet Person
Reaction score
Our fearless leader has been conspicuous by his absence lately. Zero posts in the past month, despite several posts that I have noticed directing questions personally to him. I hope he is OK! Did anyone hear about him taking a long vacation or anything?

The last I heard he had a really bad YOUTUBE obsession.

He probably in YOUTUBE rehab right now.

I don't know either. I know what will draw him out!

NEM go on one of your crazy rants and insult everyone or something. That will get Ian to show up...dead or alive. :D

SaCaCh said:

NEM go on one of your crazy rants and insult everyone or something. That will get Ian to show up...dead or alive. :D
Please, don't encourage him! :D :p

SaCaCh said:

Awwwww, NEM is a sweetheart. He has been super sweet to me since I started posting here ;)

Why NEM, you charmer, I do believe you have an admirer! Don't get any ideas though, you old fart! :D

Methinks he planned a little time away and named some moderators for that reason.

PromisedLand said:
Don't get any ideas though, you old fart! :D

That's like telling a shark not to swim.

SaCaCh said:

It took you all this long to figure out that Ian IS NEM???? Kinda obvious, when you think about it.

Bostonian1962 said:
It took you all this long to figure out that Ian IS NEM???? Kinda obvious, when you think about it.
Jeckel and Hyde? :eek:

NEM said:
He didnt ask me to be a mod..... Now I feel very badly. Oh well, there is always Nikki to make me smile. :D

I try ;)

You've had a rough night in another thread.....I should buy you a beer :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back