Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
is he still doing radio? what station?
or has he been sick?

ilduce06410 said:
is he still doing radio? what station?
or has he been sick?
ilduce....

his last show on 1510AM was on November 3, 2005......there are unconfirmed reports that he will either join his sons on the "Phantom Gormet" TV show or attempt to purchase the Patriots from Bob Kraft should they not win the Super Bowl this year and their value drop as he thinks he can get the Team at wholesale pricing because he "knows a little something about finance" and stuff.

Attachments

• Andelman.jpg
    Andelman.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 2,130
Thanks Muchly Broomer...
He might do better to syndicate the hot dog safari and produce it in, say, 10 cities next year.
that way ediie could also buy up kraft's interest in blue shirts with white collars and cuffs.

Broomer said:
ilduce....

his last show on 1510AM was on November 3, 2005......there are unconfirmed reports that he will either join his sons on the "Phantom Gormet" TV show or attempt to purchase the Patriots from Bob Kraft should they not win the Super Bowl this year and their value drop as he thinks he can get the Team at wholesale pricing because he "knows a little something about finance" and stuff.
He belongs on the Phantom Gourmet. I couldn't stand his sports show because every time I tuned in he was talking about food. The man must have an eating disorder.

PromisedLand said:
He belongs on the Phantom Gourmet. I couldn't stand his sports show because every time I tuned in he was talking about food. The man must have an eating disorder.

As long as I don't hear his voice on my radio, I don't care where he is.

PATSNUTme said:
As long as I don't hear his voice on my radio, I don't care where he is.
"Hi, how are yah!.......Ah, collah, AAH, I know a little somethin' about football, AH..... collah, whaddah think about Aruba? Can I get a good hot-dog there?"

you're welcome, PATSNUTme

Broomer said:
"Hi, how are yah!.......Ah, collah, AAH, I know a little somethin' about football, AH..... collah, whaddah think about Aruba? Can I get a good hot-dog there?"

you're welcome, PATSNUTme
You absolutely nailed it! :rocker:

PromisedLand said:
You absolutely nailed it! :rocker:
you've got to admit that back in the days of Andelman with Jim McCarthy and Mark Witkin on the Sports Huddle had its moments.

The classic one being the night Andleman calls Buckingham Palace in London to ask if they could spare any Guards for the Patriots Offensive line.

It was all downhill after that.

Broomer said:
you've got to admit that back in the days of Andelman with Jim McCarthy and Mark Witkin on the Sports Huddle had its moments.

The classic one being the night Andleman calls Buckingham Palace in London to ask if they could spare any Guards for the Patriots Offensive line.

Remember the search for Superfoot?
Andleman had his day. It ended in the 80s.

Broomer said:

Andelman DEFINITELY had his day. In the late '70s/early '80s he was the place to be. His greatest contribution to sports talk was the ability to recognize when to abandon logic and argue from the heart.

Haven't heard him enough lately to know if he's really fallen as far as other posters say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes