PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where's Cedric Cobbs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew4008

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Just wondering where this guy is nowadays. Maybe he's matured a bit and we could get him back for a look?

I think he's on Denver's Practice Squad, which means he should be a 1500 yard rusher in a year or two.

dryheat44 said:
I think he's on Denver's Practice Squad, which means he should be a 1500 yard rusher in a year or two.
If I recall correctly, it wasn't really maturity as much as intellect that got him cut.

dryheat44 said:

Heat's correct--he's on the Broncos practice squad. He's spent the whole year with them--signed there on Sept. 4 after the Pats cut him earlier that week.

Christopher_Price said:
Heat's correct--he's on the Broncos practice squad. He's spent the whole year with them--signed there on Sept. 4 after the Pats cut him earlier that week.

Yeah and he has the chance to get another Super Bowl ring also thats if the players on the practice squad receives the jewelry also.

broadwayjoe said:
Yeah and he has the chance to get another Super Bowl ring also thats if the players on the practice squad receives the jewelry also.

Don't think so...They will lose to the Squealers.

Last edited:
I believe we will see Cedric Cobbs in NFL europe this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes