PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where's Butler?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems very strange...Hope he has a good reason.

Let's hope it isn't any of these:
a) cracking under pressure
b) has lost his drive
c) holding out for better contract

My guess it is:
a) Family thing
b) Some other reason we have no clue about and never will and we should just stop speculating until he comes and a reporter asks him about it and he answers (or gives a Belichickian non-answer).

Not concerned- yet

Belichick should be giving us the blow by blow of the situation behind the scenes with Butler any day now.

Belichick should be giving us the blow by blow of the situation behind the scenes with Butler any day now.

Yep, looking forward to that.

No, of course the Pats don't comment on guys not there, just wondering if anyone had seen/heard anything.

Cheating?

iu

Probably locked in Goodell's basement

It was difficult to take attendance with players not wearing numbers, but Jabaal Sheard was a new absence along with Dominique Easley, Matthew Slater, Brandon LaFell, Malcolm Butler, Jerod Mayo, Dont’a Hightower, Ryan Wendell, Sebastian Vollmer, Chris Jones, Chandler Jones, Sealver Siliga, Alan Branch and A.J. Derby

Lots of players missing ... let's make a thread for each one to pass the off season time away. .. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

http://www.seacoastonline.com/article/20150604/SPORTS/150609430/-1/ENTERTAIN

Most of those guys I'm aware of what their deal is. I was curious about Butler, no need to be a smart ass.

There has been some speculation about concussions, and someone claimed that he was spotted wearing a Welker like mushroom helmet, although I don't know when exactly that was.

Hopefully, it's precautionary--if true.

There has been some speculation about concussions, and someone claimed that he was spotted wearing a Welker like mushroom helmet, although I don't know when exactly that was.

Hopefully, it's precautionary--if true.

Who, where, when? Link?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey