PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where's Box?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a rumor that someone mistook him for a shipping crate and he's languishing in a UPS warehouse near Toledo.

As I recall, Box took time off last offseason as well. He's got some situation with his parents, and he doesn't post much during the slow months, if memory serves.

I heard that he became a real estate agent in Detroit. I guess the market there is really picking up in a big way.

There's a lotta love in this thread.

There's a lotta love in this thread.

love_heartbox_wht_med.gif

Last edited:
He has gone to a into a Conner Barwin rehab facility. It was devastaing to him that the Patriots did not draft Barwin. In fact there are many others enrolled in the program.

At the end of 8 weeks you should be able to say the name Conner Barwin without crying. However, getting over him is a day by day process that requires regular meetings and could last several months.

I've been in Barwin rehab myself (doing better, but still some occasionally post-traumatic episodes), but didn't see BOR there.

I've been in Barwin rehab myself (doing better, but still some occasionally post-traumatic episodes), but didn't see BOR there.

Don't they isolate you guys in there?

Don't they isolate you guys in there?

They watch endless reruns of the combine 3-cone drill ... until it becomes repulsive.:p

Yawwwwwn...stretttttch...Is it Training Camp already?

Careful! Don't pop the stitches!
Truly. Though after that very necessary reduction surgery the scar tissue should serve a similar function as a French tickler.

So who's Antonio Appleby and why wasn't I surprised he was cut?

Truly. Though after that very necessary reduction surgery the scar tissue should serve a similar function as a French tickler.

So who's Antonio Appleby and why wasn't I surprised he was cut?

Welcome back, Box, and I hope the family is well.

Yawwwwwn...stretttttch...Is it Training Camp already?

Well it's about damn time you showed up. If I had to be reminded of my binky-less draft one more time in this thread I was gonna petition to get it locked:D

Welcome back, Box, and I hope the family is well.
Thankee kindly! The folks are having an absolute blast with all the gardening. Dad grumbled about all the lawn when I bought the place, but there's no chance I'll get to drive the zero turn mower and he now wants a trailer so he can take it over to knock down the weeds in the church's building lot. The winter was hard on him with the Dr.'s restriction on exposure to cold air with his heart condition, but he's feeling sassy now.

Well it's about damn time you showed up. If I had to be reminded of my binky-less draft one more time in this thread I was gonna petition to get it locked:D
You should be shopping for a camp binky by now - Reiss has Edelman.

You should be shopping for a camp binky by now - Reiss has Edelman.

Tough one. Definitely going to leave Edelman to Reiss (and Pj?). A poor man's Patrick White? I don't think so.

After the failure to sign the Kaiser, I thought it was going to be McKenzie. Guess it's going to have to be the man Chuck Norris hides from, Patrick Chung. (Mike the Worry-wort would be rooting for Springs and Bodden and Woods -- don't want the defense all on the shoulders of Wheatley, Wilhite and Crable.)

Tough one. Definitely going to leave Edelman to Reiss (and Pj?). A poor man's Patrick White? I don't think so.

After the failure to sign the Kaiser, I thought it was going to be McKenzie. Guess it's going to have to be the man Chuck Norris hides from, Patrick Chung. (Mike the Worry-wort would be rooting for Springs and Bodden and Woods -- don't want the defense all on the shoulders of Wheatley, Wilhite and Crable.)

Mine is Vollmer, who of course needs a nickname. The Crazy Kraut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes