PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where's Box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patjew

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Haven't noticed any posts by BOR in a while. Hope everything is OK with him.

I believe he only sleeps in the off-season....

He's usually over at the Planet....

Haven't noticed him there either, but I don't pay such close attention at PP.

IMO, the Planet sucks. He should be over here more...

He has gone to a into a Conner Barwin rehab facility. It was devastaing to him that the Patriots did not draft Barwin. In fact there are many others enrolled in the program.

At the end of 8 weeks you should be able to say the name Conner Barwin without crying. However, getting over him is a day by day process that requires regular meetings and could last several months.

IMO, the Planet sucks. He should be over here more...

It's different from here and those who post on both boards, and the are many, understand the differences. It's not a competition between us and them. However some that post here would never post there and vice versa.

But there are quite a few that do post on both sites for various reasons. I will count you as one who will not.

They were very good to the patsfan posters a couple of years ago when this site was down for a couple of weeks. Many of us saw the difference and decided to post on both sites because of that.

He has gone to a into a Conner Barwin rehab facility. It was devastaing to him that the Patriots did not draft Barwin. In fact there are many others enrolled in the program.

At the end of 8 weeks you should be able to say the name Conner Barwin without crying. However, getting over him is a day by day process that requires regular meetings and could last several months.

The worst part is how it triggers post-traumatic Stewart Bradley flashbacks.

he is in Arizona helping NEM check out of rehab...but he has not be heard from since. HMMMM

It's different from here and those who post on both boards, and the are many, understand the differences. It's not a competition between us and them. However some that post here would never post there and vice versa.

But there are quite a few that do post on both sites for various reasons. I will count you as one who will not.

They were very good to the patsfan posters a couple of years ago when this site was down for a couple of weeks. Many of us saw the difference and decided to post on both sites because of that.

Not saying it's a competition. For me, it's all about board set-up. Personally, I like this one a lot more. :D

Man, thats made my day ... LMAO:D

Not a huge fan of PP here either. Don't dislike it, but don't really see any reason to post or read there.

Count me amoung those enrolled in the program, too.

At the very least, Lawrence Sidbury in the 4th round would've felt like Methadone to me.

Hopefully, Mr. Box is just away filming another of his wicked funny Jack in the Box commercials.

Last edited:

Thanks for the update. At least he's not in the Julius Peppers halfway house like I am. Hopefully he'll be out in time for training camp.

A similar thread with the same question was posted last season. Me, I only hope that the hiatus is not because Box is reversing the painful gender change operation underwent last off season.

he's probably gathering up his posse. you know how they do:yeeha:

Too many of the old time regulars at PP are "close friends" with Indy fans. I prefer an us vs them mentality during the season, not a bunch of gagging LOL's and pats on the back between enemies."Leave her alone she's good people!!!" leaves a bad taste in my mouth when "she" is making light of TB's season ending injury and the "Patriot fan" doing the warning has a nick like "Beserker" or some other beer muscles/short on brain cells nickname.Who cares what some Indy chick thinks is so funny about season ending injuries to our players...not my cup of green tea, that's for sure.

Last edited:
Re: Where's Box?

Truth be told it started right after Brady's injury. Box started getting dull pains in his outer extremities. He noticed his clothes were starting to become both too long and not wide enough at the same time. He immediately went on a health food diet but it did not help. Rumor had it Box would go to sleep at night with weights attached to his ankles and wrists ... all to no avail.

It was true and indeniable ... no known cure anywhere on the earth.

Box had morphed into a circle ... :cry2:... all hope appears lost ...:cry2:

Last edited:
A similar thread with the same question was posted last season. Me, I only hope that the hiatus is not because Box is reversing the painful gender change operation underwent last off season.

You know how to cut a guy when he's down.

The situation is more dire than I feared according to these replies. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey